Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

This one is real rough, Ive been through at least twenty good photo sites trying to find it without any luck....is that recent photo of a new paint scheme or is one that's been in use for a while?

Absolute closest I've seen to both the cruiser and the bike is Burbank PD.

Guest Mav1701

Indio, Huntington, Martinez, Montebello, Santa Monica, and Seal Beach also have similar car designs. (Martinez is dark blue and white though, and looks very nice)

None of them have the "bars" in the front of the door tho.

I am stumped :P

This one is real rough, Ive been through at least twenty good photo sites trying to find it without any luck....is that recent photo of a new paint scheme or is one that's been in use for a while?

Absolute closest I've seen to both the cruiser and the bike is Burbank PD.

Heh, it's a recent scheme at least since 2003.

And no, not Burbank. Actually, a quick google search for the dept came up blank for me too. Weird. No love for these guys I guess.

Indio, Huntington, Martinez, Montebello, Santa Monica, and Seal Beach also have similar car designs. (Martinez is dark blue and white though, and looks very nice)

None of them have the "bars" in the front of the door tho.

I am stumped :P

Nope none of those :)

So what's the general consensus? Move on to maybe a fire pic?

Guest Mav1701

Yeah, need more infos :P

(I went through this whole set, no joy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/southerncalif...an/sets/471076/ )

Btw if you're looking through flickr/google images and other big photo places a lot, and use Firefox, check out this awesome addon: http://www.piclens.com/

It loads multiple pages and displays them in a big 3d scrolling pane)

Yeah, need more infos :P

(I went through this whole set, no joy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/southerncalif...an/sets/471076/ )

Btw if you're looking through flickr/google images and other big photo places a lot, and use Firefox, check out this awesome addon: http://www.piclens.com/

It loads multiple pages and displays them in a big 3d scrolling pane)

How about this.. Fire Truck from the same city. .. now you have a Car, bike and Truck!

guess5.jpg

Corona City Fire Department/(Police department) ? :D

BTW, I am going on vacation today, so I don't see you in one or two weeks ;) I am right with the department, I can choose picture when I get home ;) See ya ;)

Yep, someone finally got it. I didn't think that one would be all that hard to be honest. Guess no one shows the boys and girls from Corona any love out there on the interwebs.

Guest Mav1701

uh helicopter registry?

I don't see a chopper in either pic.. and the previous helo pic was from a different city..

I don't claim to be super observant. but I must be wildly missing something

uh helicopter registry?

I don't see a chopper in either pic.. and the previous helo pic was from a different city..

I don't claim to be super observant. but I must be wildly missing something

In the pic of Ladder 3, you can see two firefighters just to the left of the rig and above their shoulders is the tail boom of Corona PD's chopper with the tail code visible. It was a gimme a threw out there :)

okay seeing how the one who is supposed to be up is on vacation, I'll post a picture, then when he gets back, it'll be his turn, just to keep the topic alive... if no one gets this by tomorrow I'll give MikesPhotos the answer as he we'll probably end up winning the round after this anyways :P

Well just the department is good enough. Take a look