Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

okay, seeing how the language on the side isnt english, gives us something to work with

Policia y transito is from Spain I do believe, and if not Spain, the mexico for sure.... I know it's spanish...

EDIT SCRATCH THAT...

Mexico... I think, I cant decide, is it either or?

Guest Pyroman93
Heh, I asked hoppah to answer for me since I had to go out of town for a bit. But thossi got it right, It an RSO car as you can see in this side shot

RSO-DARE-002.jpg

lol wish i had looked earlyer, i wouldve spotted CTC in a heartbeat in the back ground :D

okay, seeing how the language on the side isnt english, gives us something to work with

Policia y transito is from Spain I do believe, and if not Spain, the mexico for sure.... I know it's spanish...

EDIT SCRATCH THAT...

Mexico... I think, I cant decide, is it either or?

Yes. Mexico it is :)

Being Multi lingual rocks! Plus I win again

Well this one requires multilingualism, it basically says it on the picture, just it's not really english

but if you ca read, or really guess, you got it

610x.jpg

The country is god enough for this one, please answer in english, and also, I congratulate who ever gets this one, I chose it because of the ars in front of certain english words the make it impossible to tell where it is from based on english words

ouch lol. :1046274367_lol: For this one, I'd like the country and if you're really good, city.

I would say.... New Zealand.... but the City? hmmm would it be Nelson? or the other city Blenheim?

If its Marlborough then its from Blenheim City...

Wow mike, I'm extremely impressed. Not only did I think this one was going to be tough because of its location, it was also in a paint scheme no longer on the vehicle. Nice job! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Your turn :1046275747_biggthumpup:

PS out of curiosity, did you use 111 emergency.com? You guessed my other NZ unit spot on as well.

Wow mike, I'm extremely impressed. Not only did I think this one was going to be tough because of its location, it was also in a paint scheme no longer on the vehicle. Nice job! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Your turn :1046275747_biggthumpup:

PS out of curiosity, did you use 111 emergency.com? You guessed my other NZ unit spot on as well.

Heh, as I said before, I'll never tell my methods ... (sneaks off to book mark that website).....

I'd love the city this bird flies for, lets see what y'all can come up with.

guess3.jpg

I'm just gonna take a wild guess, Sydney, Australia?

Nope, it's not from the aussies, though I do have a few pics of their birds somewhere around here... hmm.

Somwhere near Los Angeles? or am i wayyy off

I wouldn't say wayyy off, maybe just wayy or way, but definitely not wayyy.

First clue:

The numbers on the top are 19