Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

Yep, that would Mercyhurst's Police and Safety truck. They also have several bikes and a golf cart. I was going actually going to post a new photo if it today (spent a lot of time with them last nght) but you beat me to it so you are up.

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Police

2005 Cadilliac CTS

Next time find one not in your home state :1046276313_Up_to_something:

you're right. I could have found one somewhere else, but it looks so good, I couldn't resist. Let's see what you've got next, sir.

Novius

I don't even know where this country is on a map so I will be shocked if anyone knows where this car came from.

2005ish BMW M5 Croatian National Police; Picture removed to free up my attatchment space.

Correct you are, what Police Agency is it with since you have the country correct? :1046275747_biggthumpup:

I never figured Croatia would have a BMW that new but hey, I'll give ya the credit for the victory regardless but I just wanna know if you know the agency as well.

Correct you are, what Police Agency is it with since you have the country correct? :1046275747_biggthumpup:

I never figured Croatia would have a BMW that new but hey, I'll give ya the credit for the victory regardless but I just wanna know if you know the agency as well.

srry i dont understand u you mean: k9 highway patrol or other?

I never pay attention to at English lesson at school :1046275767_ugly:

what police agency is the vehicle from is what i meant. But like I said you get the credit for the win since you were able to get the place close enough The BMW is from their National Police service... Rather unique new car in my opinion to see in that nation but hey. So you're up.