Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

I do not know which one it is, but I am drawn to Yemen even though I know it is probrably wrong. The Vic is not a very popular car there so my guesses are limited to a few nations that may have them in small numbers.

AgentSmith6 there is no irony, theyre US allies, and is probably the only country that has cheaper gas prices than the US, also, they have the same crappy low-octane fuel, so "normal" cars (like the ones produced for europe) wont run on it (without getting broken in a relativly short time).

Anyway, keeping on theme with petrolium;

What large international petroliumcompany is the proud new owner of these two vehicles:

pic20192tx3.th.jpg?

And for bonus points (if you can answear this correctly before i respond to the person who got the company right, you win this time); what is the name of the refinery/gas field (they bear the same name) where these vehicles will be stationed?

Hints:

The logo of the company is in the picture.

The gas field is the largest in Norway.

Royal Dutch Shell Corporation, you need to come up with somethin better than the stupid shell emblem. The Saudis have the Crown Victorias for the same reason so many other Middle Eastern Nations have our cars, they get them from us for one reason or another... I could've sworn the saudis had a different color scheme, not exactly the same as that one.... The middle eastern nations sit on oil, they do not have the wonderous refineries that the west does so they are'nt exactly making out like bandits on fuel since they have to import most of their fuel. I do not follow LNG so you're on your own for which production field it is.

Royal Dutch Shell Corporation, you need to come up with somethin better than the stupid shell emblem. The Saudis have the Crown Victorias for the same reason so many other Middle Eastern Nations have our cars, they get them from us for one reason or another... I could've sworn the saudis had a different color scheme, not exactly the same as that one.... The middle eastern nations sit on oil, they do not have the wonderous refineries that the west does so they are'nt exactly making out like bandits on fuel since they have to import most of their fuel. I do not follow LNG so you're on your own for which production field it is.

I don't think Dutch, because s that stand for our language.

I think Esso