Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

answer to your question, you can do anything with your picture, but the only thing is, you cannot edit the car in focus, like the background car could be edited, but the main car... from the cuyahoga metropolitan housing authority in Ohio cant be edited so trey to find a picture with a blurry logo, If I catch you photoshopping I will disqualify your entry and post one by me so the thread doesnt die

PS let me know if I got that one right

ok

you got it right!

no it was Ohio, in case you didn't know(and if you were typing then wooops)

ummm, this one is gonna be a toughy, beyond beleif

Hazmat 1 from the Dallas / Fort Worth Airport fire dept. See the photo

dfwairportHazmatRescue1lf.jpg

That is a toughy.... but the grill gave away the big hint, and the DHS symbol on the bottom right... That would be Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Hazmat/Rescue 1 Delivered on July 2006 according to Pierce's records

*Lol beat me to it :P :P :P :P*

Just out of sheer curiosity does anyone know if that crash truck from Norway is from Bergen Airport Flesland?

That was the best guess I could come up with even though it doesn't count.

Yes, you are right, but It wasn't an actual toughy, it was something that made you think though. I was planning on getting the NYPD command unit, with a picture from the side. And throw all of you right off, I don't think anyone can know if there is a big NYPD on the side and COMMAND CENTER by it do. :rolleyes:

ANyways yours up! :gut:

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic: Pyrothijs when ever you are ready we ar waiting:)

Sorry for the long wait. Was at the station, we had a fire in a house where there was a mariahuana plantation. Took a long tiome to put it out cause we had to be really carefull about boobytraps and such.

All right let's try a boat for a change:

post-261-1208949038_thumb.jpg

It's a boat of a Dutch fire department, it can be used for rescuing persons from the water or to drop a fire crew aboard a burning ship and extinghuising fires.

Good luck!

I know, its the Gelderland from Nijmegen, the Netherlands. I gonna visit it with my fire dept. in this year

Or the Batouwe from Tiel

You do have to choose between both, so what's it gonna be: 'de Gelderland' or 'de Batauwe'?

Well it looks as if it comes from an airport in the Netherlands, maybe Volkel Airbase?

I believe it is an OSC, a mobile command unit.

You got the right answer, how do you know that?, because it is a private picture

I knew by the color scheme that it had to be an airport unit, so I simply started searching using www.airportfire.com.

Then I found this page, and started searching on Google for better images of it. I thought it might have been from Leeuwarden too but the station the unit is in doesn't look like the pictures from Leeuwarden.

*Here's the next one*

police1ph0.th.gif

This is a police unit from Northern Pennsylvania

As an extra hint, *It's only a year old but online images of a retired unit have the same paint scheme except with a black body*

Nobody has a guess yet?

- I know it's a toughy.....so do we need a new vehicle or more hints?