Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

Btw has any one seen the woman in the bikini walking around the streets of LA in Hoppah's mod :P

yer, i have lol :)

my idea is that the equipment trailors, if possible, are set to vehilces before being attached to the fcv. that way, like what happened to me, an person sabotaged it and i coukldnt put it out or pick it up so my entire station blew. :unsure: lol

Guest hackeru

i can't download l.a. mod 1.5 for emergency 4:(:(

ERROR 404: Nicht gefunden

Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten:

Die von Ihnen aufgerufenene URL konnte nicht auf dem Server gefunden werde apear this error

Guest tower47

QUOTE (Hoppah @ Apr 20 2008, 05:25 AM)

Until the downloads are up again you can download the mod from here: Los Angeles mod

This f*cker has hosted the mod without permission on his server, but I don't know if I'm going to take action against him.

I got somehow lucky that the mod is hosted somewhere else while the downloads are offline here

http://emergency-center.com/component/opti...ileinfo/id,200/

i can't download l.a. mod 1.5 for emergency 4:( :(

ERROR 404: Nicht gefunden

Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten:

Die von Ihnen aufgerufenene URL konnte nicht auf dem Server gefunden werde apear this error

If you did a direct link instead of going to the downloads center, then it wont work because Stan has disabled hotlinking.

Just a quick suggestion, change the EMT "car" to some type of "SUV." I think that this would be cool. (Hope this has not been mentioned before did not have time to check forum):1046275767_ugly:

As Mtrucker said, It has been requested before here and here amongst other places.

The quick answer is the LAFD doesn't use SUV's for their EMS captains, they use the car you see in the game. For a more in depth answer, look here and using the search function.

As Mtrucker said, It has been requested before here and here amongst other places.

The quick answer is the LAFD doesn't use SUV's for their EMS captains, they use the car you see in the game. For a more in depth answer, look here and using the search function.

Hey mike, I read in the November - December 2006 issue of Fire Aperratus Journal That the LAFD was expermenting with 2006 Ford F450 four-wheel-drive extended cab with body work with Master Body Works desinged to fit the footprint a suburban, as a replacement for the suburbans for the Battalion Cheifs and the Ems car for Ems Captains. I was wondering what happened to them, Since I never heard anything else and there not in the mod, I assume they were rejected. I belive the test version for the BC was assinged to Battalion 5. I just looked at your site and found the ems version of the test rig so I assume you know about them. Also, how is the county liking there new LDV Mobile Comand Unit.

LACoFD Mobile Command Post

any reason that they went with a smaller 16 foot chassis rather than a larger chassis?

Hey mike, I read in the November - December 2006 issue of Fire Aperratus Journal That the LAFD was expermenting with 2006 Ford F450 four-wheel-drive extended cab with body work with Master Body Works desinged to fit the footprint a suburban, as a replacement for the suburbans for the Battalion Cheifs and the Ems car for Ems Captains. I was wondering what happened to them, Since I never heard anything else and there not in the mod, I assume they were rejected. I belive the test version for the BC was assinged to Battalion 5. I just looked at your site and found the ems version of the test rig so I assume you know about them. Also, how is the county liking there new LDV Mobile Comand Unit.

LACoFD Mobile Command Post

any reason that they went with a smaller 16 foot chassis rather than a larger chassis?

The experimental truck that went to B5 and EMS14 was not purchased fleet wide. There were a lot of complaints about the EMS version, and the last decision I heard was that within the next few years, when the Chiefs get new SUV's, the EMS captains will probably get their old ones as hand me downs depending on their serviceability. The B5 vehicle was basically due to the special area of the Hollywood Hills interface zone and I've heard mixed reviews of its usefulness there.

As far as the County unit goes, I'll let you know in a month. So far I've yet to come across it in the field, and never even saw it in the shops so I can't even tell you if it's been delivered yet. With May being fire service month, I'm sure if it's been delivered, it'll be hauled out to one of the dog and pony shows, but anything is better then the silver airstream trailer we've been using. That thing is just sad. Judging by that site, I wonder if it will be used as a Mobile Command post, or some other function.

LACoFD-INFRARED-002.jpg

This is the LACoFD Infrared/Mapping unit used by the GIS section on large incidents. I wouldn't be surprised if the new unit gets turned into some other type of specialty vehicle as well.

Mike

The pumps have an infinite supply of water right now, why would a reserve be needed?

i dont know how i must say this in english

but it is for places were no fire hydrants stays and for extra reserve ( the reserve must going up) time for scripting

Ok I know this suggestion is pretty far out there, but would be cool:

I think it would be awesome if there was a little training facility, like in the Bremmerhaven Mod. It could have one or two training buildings, that can be set on fire on control, and maybe even have the ability to spawn a mock car accident , etc...... I could go on for forever with ideas...... I know it's not an original, but so far not EM4 mods have it, and its a ton of scripting.... still it would be cool and give you something to do between emergencies.

I think it would be awesome if there was a little training facility, like in the Bremmerhaven Mod. It could have one or two training buildings, that can be set on fire on control, and maybe even have the ability to spawn a mock car accident , etc...... I could go on for forever with ideas...... I know it's not an original, but so far not EM4 mods have it, and its a ton of scripting.... still it would be cool and give you something to do between emergencies.

i dont understand u

It would be like a fire academy, or some sort of training ground.

It would be like a much smaller version of what you see in the tutorial. It could have fake buildings which could be set on fire and dummy's instead of injured people. You would be able to control the emergencies and when they occur. They also wouldn't affect your score.

It would be like a fire academy, or some sort of training ground.

It would be like a much smaller version of what you see in the tutorial. It could have fake buildings which could be set on fire and dummy's instead of injured people. You would be able to control the emergencies and when they occur. They also wouldn't affect your score.

o i understand u srry

i dont know how i must say this in english

but it is for places were no fire hydrants stays and for extra reserve ( the reserve must going up) time for scripting

while realistic to have tankers rolling around, it is just not required in the game considering that the water tenders all have an infinite supply line and never need to be hooked to any hydrants. That is an issue in the game they choose to do, probrably to avoid the headache of not having access to water in some situations.. So I would not expect that item to be created since it's purpose is not required in the game.

i have a idea, make tankers with water for extre reserve, i think you say bad idea

I think what he's asking for is a vehicle that can have more than four hose connections on it. Unfortunatly the game does not allow a vehicle to have more than four hose connections

I agree, that would be a cool idea, but I'm sure that takes a huge amount of scripting. If Hoppah wanted to do it though and needed ideas, I would certainly be glad to add in my susgestions to MCERT's.

Guest francismori7
I think what he's asking for is a vehicle that can have more than four hose connections on it. Unfortunatly the game does not allow a vehicle to have more than four hose connections

What about having a trailer with hose connections? :)