Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

Guest lord_bonev
That is a very old SWAT vehicle. I think LA uses the first or second one.

He can very old but this is unical vehicle in LAPD ;) Old but most used.

Ok lots of suggyshuns here.

Guide: http://www.code2high.com/lapd.htm

1.Divers that have guns and can arrest(could be used for that one police officer crysis thing). They use the Underwater Dive Units vehicle.

2.Dogs that can find bombs(some times the bomb wouldn't be shown).

3.Mobile Command Center that can do basically the FBI thing.

4.Bicycles

Guide: http://www.code2high.com/lafd.htm

1.USAR or LAFD dog that you can control like the robot. The dog would be able to pull people out of fires.

2.Special truck which is the only truck that divers can go in: SWIFT WATER RESCUE UNITS, or they can only go underwater if they get it from this truck.

3.Air Tenders that can return burnt stuff to its original state.

So far, I've planned to add 1 vehicle.

When MikeyPI comes back to life again (:() I can finally add the LASD Prison Van to v1.7.

There might be more stuff ofcourse, but v1.7 will be more focused on missions and freeplay instead of unit improvements (like v1.6).

Guest gnorman

1# LIGHT FORCE 58 *E258* could be a basic fire truck and or reserve engine = my vote for a new unit

2# S.W.A.T. Rescue Vehicle #3 , S.W.A.T. Rescue Vehicle #2 could be moded to this unit

3# lapd huey

So far, I've planned to add 1 vehicle.

When MikeyPI comes back to life again (:() I can finally add the LASD Prison Van to v1.7.

There might be more stuff ofcourse, but v1.7 will be more focused on missions and freeplay instead of unit improvements (like v1.6).

Good, the 6 LA missions are getting a little old. But I must say the addition of the USFS firefighters did spice up mission 6.

A side note.... since your adding a LASD prision van does this mean we might see a mission titled "Assault on a prison bus"?

Good, the 6 LA missions are getting a little old. But I must say the addition of the USFS firefighters did spice up mission 6.

A side note.... since your adding a LASD prision van does this mean we might see a mission titled "Assault on a prison bus"?

Can't say at the moment, but the prison van might be usefull to any event with multiple suspects.

So far, I have finished one mission and I'm working on a second one which will look like the 'president mission' in the EM3 version of the LA mod. I will probably make a 'missing child/person' mission as well (or any other mission where you need to investigate).

Hoppah,

Are you going to add that script I suggested about the LAPD helicopter able to arrest (which you said was a good idea) in v1.7 by any chance.

Not meaning to pressurize you I was just wondering

Regards

James

i love investigation missions such as search and rescue

That's what I enjoy also. I loved that guy with the lost ball back in Emergency 3.. Damn. It was really fun! Having cops closing of streets, cops searching, knocking at houses.

I hope we can have another search and rescue mission. :D

Guest lord_bonev
That's what I enjoy also. I loved that guy with the lost ball back in Emergency 3.. Damn. It was really fun! Having cops closing of streets, cops searching, knocking at houses.

I hope we can have another search and rescue mission. :D

It will be cool :)

Guest jkeatley

hi

an idea for the mod that would really help

this has bugged me for years at fires and hazmat shouts

can we have cordons, like the plastic tape preventing people entering an area but where EM resources can step under.

this would stop passers by being contaminated at hazmats and would prevent people getting hurt rubbernecking at fires

i tried the traffic cones but they walk right round and in the poison gas mission just end up as more casualties

i tried the police barricade to but my crews couldn't get past it

"edit, just thort, at a real hazmat incident fire crews rigged in chemical protection must decon later, is it possible that unlike all the other EM games that hazmat firemen can actually be contaminated, they would have the symbols and just not lose health, because it really is so unrealistic that a crew can be immune to being contaminated at all, the suit just protects the wearer from harm"

thanks

Guest lord_bonev

I have one old suggestion and it was for one unmmarked car with one rotary blue/red light

policebq0.jpg

In LA mod for EM3, FBI gyes have 2 cars. For some update in LA mod for EM4 you can used FBI car and little to modify. And FBI will be have 2 cars. One with LED light and one with ROTARY ;)

Thanx

Guest blablaman

hoppah is't possible to change the text that form the begin of a mission for 1.7?

because in some mission say it "the FBI want you" but we can now control the FBI so that is strange.

Will you change that in for example in NSA or any other higher agency? or even the goverment??

thank you

hoppah is't possible to change the text that form the begin of a mission for 1.7?

because in some mission say it "the FBI want you" but we can now control the FBI so that is strange.

Will you change that in for example in NSA or any other higher agency? or even the goverment??

thank you

FBI, CIA, NSA = government (agencies)

thank you

Even though we can control the FBI it still realistic. The FBI would alert the local emergency services.

Who would put they unit on a higher alert. The FBI would not have enough people to cover the entire area themselves.

Guest KingNikan

Just an Idea for Freeplay Hoppah could add an Event called Warrant . They made that possible in Winterberg Mod.

Basicly you get a call for a Warrant for a Drughouse and you have to send the Cops and Arrest the Suspects and collect the Drugs. It is possible.

I have one old suggestion and it was for one unmmarked car with one rotary blue/red light

policebq0.jpg

In LA mod for EM3, FBI gyes have 2 cars. For some update in LA mod for EM4 you can used FBI car and little to modify. And FBI will be have 2 cars. One with LED light and one with ROTARY ;)

Thanx

I highly doubt that the LAPD uses european lights.