Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

a great touch too add would be what they done in the montana mod, where anyone in a RTC can not be placed into a ambulance till they have a spine board put on

Haven't played that mod but that sounds like a great idea! I assume an RTC is a car crash???

a great touch too add would be what they done in the montana mod, where anyone in a RTC can not be placed into a ambulance till they have a spine board put on 

Yes I will hopefully add the Spineboard and Stretcher mod in the update after this one :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be my last update for two weeks (Maybe - I may get Wifi or I may not but either way it won't be enough to upload anything for you guys unfortunately). I have a lot planned to do so will be kept busy. Just sit tight and release will be here before you know it :P Feel free to continue to ask questions and discuss the mod!

Ladders are completely finished, now I will do some more scripts and specs stuff then in a few days I will be away for two weeks (No Wifi - boo :( ). I have a lot of stuff planned to do during those two weeks to then be able to release the Alpha version of the mod very soon after!

Edit:- I have also increased the amount of time a bomb takes to explode so that this incident can be played out a lot more realistically instead of just madly scrambling a bomb disposal team and just driving away after it. 

UF6AD8.png

How can Econic DLK that can be downloaded on em-froum, be a Pottyscotyy $ TACRfan? What type of copyright is that? http://emergency-forum.de/index.php?page=DatabaseItem&id=2097&highlight=econic

How can Econic DLK that can be downloaded on em-froum, be a Pottyscotyy $ TACRfan? What type of copyright is that? http://emergency-forum.de/index.php?page=DatabaseItem&id=2097&highlight=econic

It's not - This was a normal gameplay screenshot (And there were more with it so it was not meant to be focused on one vehicle). That is why it is labeled who the MOD is by, not the vehicle.

I already added credits in previous pictures of it - http://i.cubeupload.com/zhIwV2.png

when the alphas released will all the personel be skined to look like they come from kent?

From what I've seen in the videos of the mod so far, yes.

Really looking forward for this, I've been wanting a new British mod for ages as Welfordshire no longer gets worked on and London mod v 1.2 is outdated. Then suddenly Kent Mod is going into Alpha, London mod v 1.3 is making good progress and so is the London Project. So happy  :laugh:

As far as I'm aware Scott is currently on holiday for two weeks somewhere without wifi (I believe this was mentioned on another page here). From what I've heard from the man himself the mod will be heavily worked on whilst he's away. He's looking for an initial release soon after he comes back and once the mod is good enough to release - don't expect a release straight away though.

Sorry to speak on his behalf but I don't want people to ask if this is dead, or claim to to others that it is dead.

when the alphas released will all the personel be skined to look like they come from kent?

Yes personal will be skinned and have the ability to equip ppe and tabards

Yea. Just to say to anyone who's not aware, this isn't dead. Potty is simply on holiday and said he may attempt to work on it there with no promises, but has no wifi so nothing will be posted.

I am not a member of the mod, simply reiterating what has previously been said.

Yea. Just to say to anyone who's not aware, this isn't dead. Potty is simply on holiday and said he may attempt to work on it there with no promises, but has no wifi so nothing will be posted.

I am not a member of the mod, simply reiterating what has previously been said.

Correct