Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Will we still be having Heto and impact protection vehicles and the ford incident response vehicle?

Probably not in first release but maybe further down the line :)

Such amazing details on the models!

it all looks fantastic and i'll definately try it some time.

My only regret is there is no St. Johns or Red Cross but this mod looks aboslutely stunning none the less!

It was talked about Red Cross ambulances a while back but I don't think they will be coming in the first release :)

Such amazing details on the models!

it all looks fantastic and i'll definately try it some time.

My only regret is there is no St. Johns or Red Cross but this mod looks aboslutely stunning none the less!

St. Johns may make an apearence layer down the line :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank goodness for random free WiFi locations. Yes I have had time to work on the mod and since I concentrate more without internet I have done a lot of stuff including vehicles, personel, fixes and updates to vehicles for extra detail. I can't wait to show it all off when I get back.

I shall be back at the end of the week, thank you all for your patience :)

St. Johns may make an apearence layer down the line :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank goodness for random free WiFi locations. Yes I have had time to work on the mod and since I concentrate more without internet I have done a lot of stuff including vehicles, personel, fixes and updates to vehicles for extra detail. I can't wait to show it all off when I get back.

I shall be back at the end of the week, thank you all for your patience :)

:) great news! Looking forward to seeing what you have done. Enjoy the rest of your holiday Scotty.

Hi mate, I am a firefighter from Kent, If possible could you send me a demo version on an email and i could help you out?

I can gaurante that he would not let you get a pre release as he wants to release it to everyone at the same time,

And if you have some skills to offer I recommend sending him a PM on here and not through emails.

:)

Hi mate, I am a firefighter from Kent, If possible could you send me a demo version on an email and i could help you out?

I can gaurante that he would not let you get a pre release as he wants to release it to everyone at the same time,

And if you have some skills to offer I recommend sending him a PM on here and not through emails.

:)

What TACRfan says is correct, I would like to release to everyone together. Not saying you are not one but I have no guarantee that you are a firefighter so I could just be giving it out to anyone unfortunately.

----------------------------------------------

I will be back later this evening so I may be posting pictures then, if not it will be tommorow :)

Fantastic work Scotty! Will the CSI have a function at scenes or will they act as the coroner?

I have made a Private Ambulance that will act as the coroner, SOCO May have a role later down the line but at the moment they are simply for roleplay.

7DQBCB.jpg