Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

u mean the peberspray script and are we looking to have officers with tazers in the mod because beat officers in dover are starting to carry tazers

Yes Peber is Danish for Pepper (However in the UK they use a Pava Spray now as it is much better). I think it was Port Of Dover Police getting the tasers not actual Kent Police Officers. But either way, SFO and AFO's will have Tasers and possibly some type of other officer but this will be in a later release as I am not adding any more to the current one.

Dont take my word for it, but I'm guessing that for the first release nearly everything is done so he wouldnt want to delay it by adding new stuff in. But the tazer script will probably be put in in a further release if it hasnt been added already.

This sounds amazing, Firearms officers in the mod will have the pistol, tazer and a bigger gun I guess, not too sure about the pepperspray

Correct! :P

What about in a later version equipping traffic with taser

What about in a later version equipping traffic with taser

Tasers have currently only been issued to trained beat officers in Kent :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgot to do this a little while back so here are the closeups of the Police Officers (Yes I am aware of the neck problem on the high-viz jackets but because of the model it is impossible to change it to the correct color without making their hats green - You don't really notice it in-game so it isn't something to worry about).

292pSz.jpg

Great job on the coppers, I'm looking forward to utilizing the PCSO's. They'll be giving the naughty boys of Kent a good telling off until the bobbies turn up.

Also (and sorry if it's been asked before) Any plans to introduce female officers too?

Also (and sorry if it's been asked before) Any plans to introduce female officers too?

Don't think that one has been asked actually but yes there will be :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba4UavCZL0g

Pictures of the protest after that popped up:

6s1biK.jpg

txO89N.jpg

xbozMc.jpg

Real good job, I have a question though; if you were to reuse the freeplay map for the modifications map, would you redo all the incidents -i/e car crashes, or will you leave them as they are?

Keep some but edit/make others.

as much as i am loving this mod there is a few things i would like to ask

1) will medics always have to go to the Fire Appliance to get a helmet?

2) Are all vehicles accessible though the spawn menu? 

loving the mod though and keep up the great work!

1) No I just haven't finished editing the script yet :)

2) No I decided not to do that for this release as I realised in addition to vehicles (Which would take a while) I would also have to do all the persons so you can spawn them in the vehicles. None of the Kent Mod vehicles will be spawnable until Beta (After the one coming up).

Don't think that one has been asked actually but yes there will be :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba4UavCZL0g

Pictures of the protest after that popped up:

6s1biK.jpg

txO89N.jpg

xbozMc.jpg

The vehicles with no lights on, are they not lighted yet or did you not bother with them?

Nevermind, I saw that in the second screenshot everything is done. Nice video by the way, how much work needs to be done on the fire station before release?

Edited by UKModMan

The vehicles with no lights on, are they not lighted yet or did you not bother with them?

I presume you mean in the pictures because I think all the units in the video had lights on.

The VW Crafter is the only vehicle in those pictures that hasn't been lit yet and all the vehicles had their blues on so it is just a case of I took the screenshot and I could have missed the lighting by a frame etc. That's why I normally take multiple until I get as many lights visible as possible (I only did this with the second picture which as you can see I got a lot of them).

Tasers have currently only been issued to trained beat officers in Kent :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgot to do this a little while back so here are the closeups of the Police Officers (Yes I am aware of the neck problem on the high-viz jackets but because of the model it is impossible to change it to the correct color without making their hats green - You don't really notice it in-game so it isn't something to worry about).

292pSz.jpg

Look fine too me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything looks amazing from shots and video, the officers are fine! :)

Sounds interesting to see the weapons available in future releases.

Found the improvised 'ambulance station' quite funny! :) I assume this is a WIP??

I presume you mean in the pictures because I think all the units in the video had lights on.

The VW Crafter is the only vehicle in those pictures that hasn't been lit yet and all the vehicles had their blues on so it is just a case of I took the screenshot and I could have missed the lighting by a frame etc. That's why I normally take multiple until I get as many lights visible as possible (I only did this with the second picture which as you can see I got a lot of them).

Alright  :laugh:

Sounds interesting to see the weapons available in future releases.

Found the improvised 'ambulance station' quite funny! :) I assume this is a WIP??

Hopefully a G36 will be instead of the MP5 too!

Yes definitely lol, they have nowhere to go so I plonked them in a car park, same as RPU are in a field :D

If I am not able to create my own map/use a map I am looking at the area the Ambulances are at will be the parking for the RNLI Station (Which would be at the beach Kiosk in front of it).

Just finally got to watch video no wifi while away or decent enough wifi anyways but great video really showcases the units Ty pottyscotty loved it just hope it gets released on one of my days off so I can download and play not when away working[emoji10] really can't wait my imagination about the mod is running wild now really seeing the potential of this mod to be able to unarguably the best ever em4 mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 5.56x45mm SS109 NATO chamered G36C assault rifle is a fully and semi automatic weapon in use by ARV officers in the UK replacing the 9mm MP5 sub-machinegun. It is used along with smoke and flash grenades, a baton launcher, Glock 17 semi-automatic 9mm pistol and the X26 TASER in the ARV.