Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Just want to say - http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?app=tos - Rule #10

Yes at some point I will be doing the Police Marine units and there will be a Smaller RNLI lifeboat (Maybe) a Seaking Royal Navy S.A.R Helicopter and we already have the bigger lifeboat.

The mod is currently in version 0.3 and I will be releasing when I hit 0.4. This will be Alpha stage with pretty much what you see now and a little bit extra, after that I will be doing the rest of the units and the map for Beta and Full release versions.

Awesome news, with the release being in the summer holidays you can be assured sleep will be lost over this mod.

I assume the one with the satellite dish is a command unit? 

Yes

Is there going to be stations on the map in the alpha version? Or is that the beta and full

Only the Fire Station (Which is uncomplete), but of course later on there will be the Hospital, Police Station, Ambulance Depot and a smaller fire station.

*First of all, Hello/salam aleykum to everyone, i'm new on the forums*

I was wondering, will the mod be compatible with the Deluxe freeplay map (vanilla, no editing to it)?. I really love this mod, mostly because I love british emergency vehicles in general. Looking forward to play it when its released!.

Yea, insignia, doh! XD

BMW does look fab, they're my fav cop car! :)

Great news that you will be releasing a beta, and yea, sleep lost over summer, possibly, a bit, maybe, hummm.

Lol

*First of all, Hello/salam aleykum to everyone, i'm new on the forums*

I was wondering, will the mod be compatible with the Deluxe freeplay map (vanilla, no editing to it)?. I really love this mod, mostly because I love british emergency vehicles in general. Looking forward to play it when its released!.

I do not have the Deluxe version so there is no way of me being able to do this, sorry :/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Crafter Public Order Van

OYjqTw.png

I do not have the Deluxe version so there is no way of me being able to do this, sorry :/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Crafter Public Order Van

OmG that is the best model i have seen

Yes

Only the Fire Station (Which is uncomplete), but of course later on there will be the Hospital, Police Station, Ambulance Depot and a smaller fire station.

Does this mean we are close to a V1 release?

Hello, I'm fairly new here and I think all these units look amazing but I would like to ask if this CARP will be in the mod

https://flic.kr/p/vgpR3K

Welcome to the topic! Yes the Scania based CARP will be in the mod :)

Does this mean we are close to a V1 release?

No the release coming up is v0.4, V1 will be a while.

Ok pottyscotty can I ask a big one for me I have seen so many mods in my opinion mess up in one respect and that is not providing personnel or units for all call types main one often left out is the diver so you can't do campaign now I know rnli changing to diver is a while off but will you have either the police to diver or more likely these days a usar fire and rescue guy able to change to diver in initial released version so that we can still do campaign missions unlike say welfordshire who left out diver so like drowning suicide calls or the campaign could not be done which I like to do sometimes with my mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by randomperson139
Removed your language from the post. Please don't swear in your posts.

Ok pottyscotty can I ask a big one for me I have seen so many mods in my opinion fuck up in one respect and that is not providing personnel or units for all call types main one often left out is the diver so you can't do campaign now I know rnli changing to diver is a while off but will you have either the police to diver or more likely these days a usar fire and rescue guy able to change to diver in initial released version so that we can still do campaign missions unlike say welfordshire who left out diver so like drowning suicide calls or the campaign could not be done which I like to do sometimes with my mods

Paul does make a good point, but if you just play the freeplay mode like me, then the water suicide callout can be disabled until a diver is added. But Scotty has been pretty thorough with the units/personnel so far.

As I said a little while ago, by V1 you will be able to play the normal EM4 missions and hopefully the LA mod missions so I will be going through each mission checking exactly what is needed and making sure each mission is completable. This is the same with each freeplay event, I will make sure you can complete all of them :)

Personally apart from Police I am not sure which other organizations use divers so it would be much help if anyone could help me out there and I'll get on it as soon as I can for you.

As I said a little while ago, by V1 you will be able to play the normal EM4 missions and hopefully the LA mod missions so I will be going through each mission checking exactly what is needed and making sure each mission is completable. This is the same with each freeplay event, I will make sure you can complete all of them :)

Personally apart from Police I am not sure which other organizations use divers so it would be much help if anyone could help me out there and I'll get on it as soon as I can for you.

Thank you so much well police divers are for forensics and body recovery fire and rescue for rescue of victims via their urban search and rescue teams and of course hm coastguard/rnli have trained rescue divers too those are the only ones I know of!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds awesome!

The Crafter look stupendously good! (Is that a word lol)

Will the shield go up and down by v1.0 (the later release, not first release), or is that asking to much?

Sounds awesome!

The Crafter look stupendously good! (Is that a word lol)

Will the shield go up and down by v1.0 (the later release, not first release), or is that asking to much?

I would imagine that is quite easy, if it acts as a door

Possibly, it would be a case of if I can get it working rather then having the time :)

Thank you so much well police divers are for forensics and body recovery fire and rescue for rescue of victims via their urban search and rescue teams and of course hm coastguard/rnli have trained rescue divers too those are the only ones I know of!!

Brilliant, I'll try to get some in at some point!

If you could do that, it would be awesome!

The lighting looks awesome alongside the other vehicles!

A range of divers would be interesting, I'll jut have to remember which is meant to do what! ;) Agreed, this mod has SO much potential!