Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

will this be in the station or off map if you don't mind me asking?

There will be two turntables at the main Station; one of these and a 2015 Mercedes Econic that Kent has recently received (https://www.flickr.com/photos/benerealways/18501892655/in/photostream/). Can also be called from off-map though

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the TL is lit up by TACRfan then I will move onto getting the ladders working :)

pGmnXO.png

Will the first release have two stations?

I wouldn't think so but definitely before Alpha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladder now works perfectly in-game :D 

rfgFw1.png

Great job on the TL, it looks great!

I'm relieved to see it's not that horrible Iveco thing that they have at Maidstone fire station, it's so ugly...

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2091/2275722792_8bdaaf97cd_o.jpg

Unless it's out of service now, I'm not too sure.

Looking forward to the next update!

Great job on the TL, it looks great!

I'm relieved to see it's not that horrible Iveco thing that they have at Maidstone fire station, it's so ugly...

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2091/2275722792_8bdaaf97cd_o.jpg

Unless it's out of service now, I'm not too sure.

Looking forward to the next update!

I do believe they are now being scraped as they have all been replaced by the new Econics (Below). I am really surprised they were used for so long.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mercedes Econic 2015 Turntable Ladder WIP

zhIwV2.png

Have we got a possible beta/alpha release date yet?

I advise you dont ask questions like that here as its against the ToS

it will be released when its ready

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mercedes Econic TL lighting

Ladders are completely finished, now I will do some more scripts and specs stuff then in a few days I will be away for two weeks (No Wifi - boo :( ). I have a lot of stuff planned to do during those two weeks to then be able to release the Alpha version of the mod very soon after!

Edit:- I have also increased the amount of time a bomb takes to explode so that this incident can be played out a lot more realistically instead of just madly scrambling a bomb disposal team and just driving away after it. 

UF6AD8.png

Ladders are completely finished, now I will do some more scripts and specs stuff then in a few days I will be away for two weeks (No Wifi - boo :( ). I have a lot of stuff planned to do during those two weeks to then be able to release the Alpha version of the mod very soon after!

Edit:- I have also increased the amount of time a bomb takes to explode so that this incident can be played out a lot more realistically instead of just madly scrambling a bomb disposal team and just driving away after it.

UF6AD8.png

I like the sound of the bomb timer, I always like to role at the incident out in game