Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

No major update today again as it's just all boring stuff. Spent a couple of hours checking and rewriting all the credits and usage (Was weird doing that because up until now I haven't really been getting the mod ready for release and it's only just hit me that it's coming out soon!), doing some more script work (Sorting out the Fire Station among other things), doing a few model/skin adjustments and a bit of Audio.

No major update today again as it's just all boring stuff. Spent a couple of hours checking and rewriting all the credits and usage (Was weird doing that because up until now I haven't really been getting the mod ready for release and it's only just hit me that it's coming out soon!), doing some more script work (Sorting out the Fire Station among other things), doing a few model/skin adjustments and a bit of Audio.

If anything this is the most major update to date letting us know that you are getting it ready for release doing the read mes and scripts etc loving it so much your work really is outstanding and I think like most of the fans will agree with me that it's bowling us over the level of detail and passion going into this mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting to make it possible to call units in via the side panel but I was wondering, do people want it so you have the names of units as the pictures (Example: Welfordshire) or a picture of the vehicle (Example: London Mod)?

Missions

Not sure if anyone was wondering this but I'll say it anyway - Yes you can play the original and LA Mod missions.

Although you can do pic with name on like arv in corner or rpu aiu csi fpu fru irv etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a very good suggestion actually, if the decision is pretty much all in favor of pictures I'll do this :)

I would say vehicle images like the London mod. Because it helps those of us who use Intel cards because for some reason the 3D render of the model is just a white box on the vehicle selection screen.

Yup, the problem I get.

In reference to patvmru's suggestion, would you want it to work like he said with the box and name, or would you want it so when you hover over the unit picture the name pops up?

Box and name and I am glad we can play the la mod missions

Today's Changes

-New Sounds to replace a lot of original game sounds

-Changes to fire station script

-Changes to hose connections on fire appliances

-Added high viz versions of Crew, Watch and Station managers

-Added BA Versions of Crew and Watch Managers

-Added Safety Officer version of Watch Manager

-Made UI Images for HART clothes changing

-All vehicles can now be called out via the side menu

New Unit to come tomorrow :)

quick question, is there only going to be the one fire station on the map?

Duxton Fire Station is the main with Wholetime and Retained Crews. The other one just houses one pump and is manned by a retained crew.

Can we have a hint of what new unit is coming? :P

Yes, it's big :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there was a "Worst Places To Twerk" award, these HART guys would win it hands down - From a failed Incident setup

j8CUpe.png

Duxton Fire Station is the main with Wholetime and Retained Crews. The other one just houses one pump and is manned by a retained crew.

Yes, it's big :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there was a "Worst Places To Twerk" award, these HART guys would win it hands down - From a failed Incident setup

j8CUpe.png

funny and epic at the same time lol

Pottyscotty, will there be calls like training like in Mayberry mod or not?

There will be places for training on-site at the fire station (RTC, Fire [Thanks to BMA's Start Fire Script] and your training tower) but without mission scripts I don't think it's possible to have actual calls for training.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incident Response Unit - WIP

I still need to add the lightbar, other lights and a few extras. The model also has a little secret which I decided to show off later :)

h5zAKA.png

There will be places for training on-site at the fire station (RTC, Fire [Thanks to BMA's Start Fire Script] and your training tower) but without mission scripts I don't think it's possible to have actual calls for training.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incident Response Unit - WIP

I still need to add the lightbar, other lights and a few extras. The model also has a little secret which I decided to show off later :)

h5zAKA.png

Ok, I'll be here :)