Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Sorry it's taking so long, I had to re-do the forklift three times because I wasn't happy with it (Still not to be honest but I'll see what you lot think). I'll try to get some pictures in tonight but if not, early tomorrow :)

Can we use the forklift as a deployable unit like the bulldozer? Maybe we could use it to lift objects off injured people

These are actually used to lift the pallets out of the IRU (https://youtu.be/bPmujyXXvoQ?t=3m31s) but there will be a USAR module for a prime mover that will feature a bulldozer type vehicle :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be finished tomorrow - Hope the forklift looks alright to everyone (I might make the prongs[?] higher).

N0Gt6U.png

Absolutely fantastic, you're doing a great job on this mod. Being from Tunbridge Wells myself, I'm very excited to see a Kent mod.

I've got a question, related to Kent Police in the mod. From what I've seen and gathered from documentaries (and i'm by no means an expert on the drills and practices of firearms officers), firearms officers will do a stop-short prior to their arrival at an incident where they draw weapons, carry out final checks etc. I've noticed in the game, that if you stop a police vehicle and have the officers get out, once they've equipped a rifle/sniper/mp5 (mod dependent) they can no longer re-enter the vehicle, meaing that when they turn up to the actualy incident you have to waste time re-equipping them. Is this a game limitation? Or is it something that can be added?

Thanks

Absolutely fantastic, you're doing a great job on this mod. Being from Tunbridge Wells myself, I'm very excited to see a Kent mod.

I've got a question, related to Kent Police in the mod. From what I've seen and gathered from documentaries (and i'm by no means an expert on the drills and practices of firearms officers), firearms officers will do a stop-short prior to their arrival at an invident where they draw weapons, carry out final checks etc. I've noticed in the game, that if you stop a police vehicle and have the officers get out, once they've equipped a rifle/sniper/mp5 (mod dependent) they can no longer re-enter the vehicle, meaing that when they turn up to the actualy incident you have to waste time re-equipping them. Is this a game limitation? Or is it something that can be added?

Thanks

Thank you very much :)

Yes that is exactly what they would do and is actually what I do myself. The mod is currently working in regards to the getting into a vehicle while equipped bug so you won't have an issue with it - You can stop the vehicle, get out your Sniper/Mp5 and get back into the vehicle to continue to the incident.

These are actually used to lift the pallets out of the IRU (https://youtu.be/bPmujyXXvoQ?t=3m31s) but there will be a USAR module for a prime mover that will feature a bulldozer type vehicle :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be finished tomorrow - Hope the forklift looks alright to everyone (I might make the prongs[?] higher).

N0Gt6U.png

I see :D so there will be different modules we can use then? Looks fantastic mate, can't wait to see how TACRfan lights it.

Never go on holiday without a PC :P

Haha I didn't think I would have Internet but I am getting 50 down 10 up