Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Will the fork lift come off plz say yes

There would be no point in it, they are used to get the boxes out the IRU which isn't possible. There will be a bulldozer with a USAR Module which can be taken out though.

@XTXTactics - In the game, nothing because you wouldn't really be able to see them so it's just a texture but in real life they hold the Hazmat tents, chemical suits and a few other bits of equipment - You may be able to get an Operational Asset Inventory of one of your local ones via a freedom of information request (I have done so with normal Pump Appliances [ https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/latest_equipment_inventory_list ]).

I have no clue if anyone has asked this but will BTP be in the game? and if so it would be nice to be able too put the officers in Public order gear to help along with other officers 

I'm not sure if anyone has asked this but I have been meaning to ask for a while

It was asked before and I did say it probably won't but they may actually come in a later release due to a map edit I was going to do.

sounds good! if you need any help with the map would happily help with placing loads of stuff haha

Haha, unfortunately I don't need help on anything at the moment - I have read your Facebook message btw but I'll have to answer it later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been away for a day or so but am able to get back to work on the mod now :)

Todays changes include more script and graphic work (Including an edit to the IRU which I shall show off later) - There may be a little break in new units because I am more focusing on getting the mod playable rather than adding new content currently.

Sounds good Scotty there is a lot of units to play with. Just wondering what sort of Tec vehicles can we expect to see? I don't remember any been showcased. If they were then apologies.

There was an AA van but that is the only one that will come for the Pre-Alpha release in a few weeks, more will come though :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated IRU with realistic roof and added lightbar.

dzMFuJ.png

Here is the IRU with lighting, sorry it took a long time but i was on holiday

There was an AA van but that is the only one that will come for the Pre-Alpha release in a few weeks, more will come though :)

Thanks for letting me know look forward to it.

Here is the IRU with lighting, sorry it took a long time but i was on holiday

Fantastic job as already TACRfan.

Looks like it's running fine, can't wait to play it

I get even better frames when not recording :P But yes considering I have the lowest tier of Intel's Integrated graphics, it runs very smoothly. 

should do a longer game play showing everything off so far!

That shall come soon :)

Why do the medics only change at the engine?

I haven't fully edited the script yet but all personnel will be able to change anywhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:- Although I will be updating you when possible, from now until release (Soon!) this topic may be a little slow so just warning you in advance. As usual though feel free to post any suggestions you may have :)