Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Ok cool looking forward to seeing them as I'm a medic and used to work alongside secamb for a pas provider so the main units for me in game are my ambulance ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a word no pottyscotty you just made my day best Ambo units and personnel I have ever seen I absolutely love them all and two air ambulance wow can't wait to test the mod for you and help with fixing any minor bugs of there are even any with your attention to detail so no certainty not disappointed you just made me cry with pride and many of my colleagues who are also following your work through me as I get asked to show them all any updates

So from the North West Ambulance Service thanks for your outstanding work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately my interenet is just so shat, I am only just able to read through the comments and post this one, and I just cant get the pictures to load. Got a new internet provider on the 5th, so I'm just gonna go wait :(. But from all of the comments, it sounds like excellent work and I still can't believe that you carried on working during your holiday! :) Now that's devotion!

EDIT: Just got a 3G signal and.... WOW! HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO ALL OF THAT!!! :-)))) That's amazing! You just made my day, and I mean it. Those police units look awesome and I have never seen forensics in Em4, so that'll be interesting, and I really like the BMW Traffic Cops! The private ambulance, that's a great idea! The ambulances.... Wow! The helis and that all look fab, but the command unit with dish is something I don't remember seeing in other mods, great! I know I sound like a 5 year old who has had to much Monster Energy, but I would like to congratulate you for making the best ever UK mod!

Wow. Just wow. A one man team has just created the best British mod ever. All this work is making me want to play it so badly! Great job mate, can't wait to be able to sit down and play it after an alpha / beta / v1 is released. Love you (as a mod developer, nothing more... promise!)

Wow. Just wow. A one man team has just created the best British mod ever. All this work is making me want to play it so badly! Great job mate, can't wait to be able to sit down and play it after an alpha / beta / v1 is released. Love you (as a mod developer, nothing more... promise!)

It's actually a 2 man team TACRfan does the vehicle lighting, so thank him too lol

Working getting the lighting done now, just returned home from working up in scotland all week, these models look great :)

You will have a big job on your hands there tarcfan because potty has made a lot of things while he was away

Yea, there are quite a few.

Kent police Vauxhall astra unmarked unit

I will be uploading the videos as soon as the units are finished so Keep checking back :)

Will this mod feature any marine policing/coast guard units?

And what's your release going to be like is it going to be 0.1 some units and place holders with standard map then 0.2 std map all units then 0.3 all units and custom map?

Merged your posts. In future use the edit button to add to your previous post rather than double posting.

And what's your release going to be like is it going to be 0.1 some units and place holders with standard map then 0.2 std map all units then 0.3 all units and custom map?

Personally I like this idea (Although I'm just saying with it because of my desperation to play the mod  :holdglass:

Will this mod feature any marine policing/coast guard units?

Just want to say - http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?app=tos - Rule #10

Yes at some point I will be doing the Police Marine units and there will be a Smaller RNLI lifeboat (Maybe) a Seaking Royal Navy S.A.R Helicopter and we already have the bigger lifeboat.

The mod is currently in version 0.3 and I will be releasing when I hit 0.4. This will be Alpha stage with pretty much what you see now and a little bit extra, after that I will be doing the rest of the units and the map for Beta and Full release versions.

Just want to say - http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?app=tos - Rule #10

Yes at some point I will be doing the Police Marine units and there will be a Smaller RNLI lifeboat (Maybe) a Seaking Royal Navy S.A.R Helicopter and we already have the bigger lifeboat.

The mod is currently in version 0.3 and I will be releasing when I hit 0.4. This will be Alpha stage with pretty much what you see now and a little bit extra, after that I will be doing the rest of the units and the map for Beta and Full release versions.

what needs adding to it to reach 0.4 from 0.3?