Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

The only extra suggestion I'd have is CCP and/or PP, just for added realism (because it would take a new heal script or something to make them useful).

I assume you're already including the SECAmb equivalent of CTL (1 pip) and DSO (2 pip)?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

The only extra suggestion I'd have is CCP and/or PP, just for added realism (because it would take a new heal script or something to make them useful).

I assume you're already including the SECAmb equivalent of CTL (1 pip) and DSO (2 pip)?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I'll have to see how that one goes, I may just add it in later along the line for roleplay purposes.

I am not sure about a CTL (Or equivalent), can I have a bit more information into their role? There will be a DSO and (If I can find out what they use in SECAmb) a DSO Vehicle.

Yes they will be after the Paramedics are done.

If they end up looking like the fire and ambulance then this mod will be fantastic, would be great to have the option of putting on Hi-vis jackets for all officers and having some police medics in the  ARO section! keep up the great work love looking through all the screen shots and from your first land rover too what you are producing its outstanding! and to have a mod thats not just a reskin or not the same thing over and over again is amazing for your first mod is better than most people can do after a few years!

love the lighting whats the purpose for the unit or is free for any use 

It is a armoured land rover for tactical firearms officers but you could use it in game for anything :)

whats the purpose for the unit or is free for any use 

It is a armoured land rover for tactical firearms officers but you could use it in game for anything :)

Pretty much what TACRfan said, it's a TFU which is basically a more advanced version of an ARV used for things like hostage situations. :)