Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

I agree looks amazing and the scene with the personnel looks great loving the personnel as well great work hope that from the updates recently we are not too far off from a initial release as I know from your dedication to the mod there will no doubt be many continuous updates with new features etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks absolutely amazing!

Are u going to have a sea king Search and Rescue Helicopter, a privatised one or not one at all?

Royal navy Sea King, RNLI Severn, RNLI ILB and a Kent Police boat are all the Marine vehicles.

I agree looks amazing and the scene with the personnel looks great loving the personnel as well great work hope that from the updates recently we are not too far off from a initial release as I know from your dedication to the mod there will no doubt be many continuous updates with new features etc

Thank you very much!

I have decided to make a test release because I want everyone to be able to play it as soon as possible. This is what I want to do and then we will be at this release.

• Basic Police Personnel
  • Basic Medical Personnel
  • Ambulance RRV
  • Very small map edits
  • Fire ladder unit (Turntable/ALP)

I can not be sure how long these will take but it should be done within a couple of months. You will still need to rely on a lot of the LA Mod units (Like I currently have to when I use the mod) but it is only something for people to play around with so I don't want you to expect much.

Sounds great mate I look forward to testing for you and trying to isolate any bugs for you or even fixing those I can for you

The water carrier looks great, especially with its old skool light bar! An early release would be awesome to play with! Would this be public?

Yes the early test will be public :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire at the Docks caused by a Gas Explosion - Can't tell you how fun major incidents are in-game with all the commanding roles :D

SECAmb Volvo V50 RRV (Rapid Response Vehicle)

wmVNEN.png

love the lighting :) not sure if this has been talked about but are there ambo stations on the map. Keep up the good work can see myself not doing a great deal when this mod comes out :)

Yes there will be an Ambulance Station which houses your normal Emergency Ambulances, RRVs etc and HART teams.

Will there be prime movers with usar pods?

I am pretty sure pottyscotty said there would be something along those lines as I know Kent fire and rescue service have a command post one, maybe it won't be in the first version but it could happen in the future :)