Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

After seeing this poll polygons will be used for every strobe and large led light bars

Working on something very special (Also my favorite unit that will be in this mod [As it is also my favorite in real life]) and I want to get it perfect so just bear with me for a day or two :)

Cool! XD

One I got a few months back, I will make/record a new version for the mod though as the whole of this sound file (I only uploaded a section of it) is full of background noise. http://vocaroo.com/i/s07xTZU8HfrB

Sorry to post about something unrelated but I've never heard a turnout bell whenever I've been around when a shout has come through to the fire station? My fire station is Staffordshire and it's literally just announcements about the call and stuff

Sorry to post about something unrelated but I've never heard a turnout bell whenever I've been around when a shout has come through to the fire station? My fire station is Staffordshire and it's literally just announcements about the call and stuff

They vary from place to place, some have just announcements, some have bell and announcements, some have just bell. I think when there is no announcement system they have a light system in place which indicates the Appliances turning out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dennis Sabre WIP - There will be 2 choices of these, one with this rotator bar (It won't be as bland as it currently is when finished) and a Strobe bar. There is a green light on the rear which can be activated separately, this light indicates that the Appliance is being used as a Command Point (I do think this is what it means, on newer appliances it is a White/Red Flashing mast). A Command point lighting system will be added to all Appliances.

UoDPMF.png

Also thank you to whoever suggested Duxton as a town name early in the topic as this is what the map will now be called :)

*Cab and locker models by Firequi

i love these dennis sabres 

will it have a blue light on a pole at the back or is there no blue lighting on kent's sabres 

Don't know about the rest of Staffs, but Tamworth Community definitely has bells, not sure if they use them much! Most of west mids do, and both London Stations I go to do! The Tamworth one is more like one of the sirens, and then they have the announcement 

There is a green light on the rear which can be activated separately, this light indicates that the Appliance is being used as a Command Point (I do think this is what it means, on newer appliances it is a White/Red Flashing mast). A Command point lighting system will be added to all Appliances.

Red/White is always command point/command support. I believe the green lights are to identify that a fire call has been reiceved to the appliances in board mobile data terminal (MDT), for visual purposes when away from the appliance.

Red/White is always command point/command support. I believe the green lights are to identify that a fire call has been reiceved to the appliances in board mobile data terminal (MDT), for visual purposes when away from the appliance.

Cheers for that one, never heard of a visual aid like that on Fire Appliances, is that method still in use on modern vehicles?

[...]

UoDPMF.png

Also thank you to whoever suggested Duxton as a town name early in the topic as this is what the map will now be called :)

*Cab and locker models by Firequi

if the base model you used is this one  its a Dennis Rapier not a Dennis Sabre and from look at photos from here you may want to make logo on drive door and passenger door a bit small (just a suggestion).

Great mod  :D

All though it maybe a Denis rapier to most people they both look the same and to me they look very similar so I don't think it's an issue

if the base model you used is this one  its a Dennis Rapier not a Dennis Sabre and from look at photos from here you may want to make logo on drive door and passenger door a bit small (just a suggestion).

Great mod  :D

All though it maybe a Denis rapier to most people they both look the same and to me they look very similar so I don't think it's an issue

Correct, it is a Dennis Rapier model but both the Sabre and Rapier are almost identical so I was able to use this model. I have since updated the skin and I think I did make it a bit smaller at some point.

Don't know about the rest of Staffs, but Tamworth Community definitely has bells, not sure if they use them much! Most of west mids do, and both London Stations I go to do! The Tamworth one is more like one of the sirens, and then they have the announcement 

Are you talking about the one in the town centre? There's two Tamworth Community stations (i think) and the one I go to (Which is by the motorway) has the lights and stuff but only a female announcer. I've only seen a few shouts though, so maybe it wasn't working or something, or they just don't put them on like you said :P  :(

Are you talking about the one in the town centre? There's two Tamworth Community stations (i think) and the one I go to (Which is by the motorway) has the lights and stuff but only a female announcer. I've only seen a few shouts though, so maybe it wasn't working or something, or they just don't put them on like you said :P  :(

The volunteer Tamworth Merica one just has lights. But the one you go to definitely does have tones, I can hear them at the school :P Think they just stopped it, probably only turn them on if they're drilling on the back :)

Any pics yet of uniforms or details yet on the secret

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The secret is Duxton Fire Station, I will not post pictures of it until it is near completion because there are certain bits that I need to finish first otherwise it won't look very nice - More details to come on that one.

KFRS Fire Personnel WIP - All helmets are complete, the things left to do is the actual PPE and the Tabards.

Left to right (Top Picture): 

• Firefighter PPE
  • Firefighter BA
  • Crew Manager PPE
  • Watch Manager PPE
  • Station Manager PPE

Tabards:

• BA Entry Control Officer
  • Incident Support
  • Incident Commander
  • Sector Commander
  • High Viz Jacket (For working in the road)
  • Operations Commander (Maybe)
  • Safety Officer

yLWxt8.png

The secret is Duxton Fire Station, I will not post pictures of it until it is near completion because there are certain bits that I need to finish first otherwise it won't look very nice - More details to come on that one.

KFRS Fire Personnel WIP - All helmets are complete, the things left to do is the actual PPE and the Tabards.

Left to right (Top Picture): 

• Firefighter PPE
  • Firefighter BA
  • Crew Manager PPE
  • Watch Manager PPE
  • Station Manager PPE

yLWxt8.png

Reminder: Edit post to include Tabard list-

thought station manager had two stripes?