Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Can u make the truck like real life often the aa's subcontractor for that area Mansfield recovery? Just for realism and vans able to tow cars bikes small vehicles bigger vehicles have to go on flatbed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can u make the truck like real life often the aa's subcontractor for that area Mansfield recovery? Just for realism and vans able to tow cars bikes small vehicles bigger vehicles have to go on flatbed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like one of the previous NY mods? That had 3 different types; small, flatbed and crane

How big of a role will HART play in the mod?

I think hart will have a roll :)

How big of a role will HART play in the mod?

i am guessing it will be like a few of the other uk mods where hart officers are able too equip BA and chemical protection suits and are able to treat and help in HAZMAT call outs, Also hart also help with people trapped ect so there are many roles for them 

i am guessing it will be like a few of the other uk mods where hart officers are able too equip BA and chemical protection suits and are able to treat and help in HAZMAT call outs, Also hart also help with people trapped ect so there are many roles for them

Hazmat calls, large RTCs, major incidents, bomb threats, providing assistance to other paramedics, just to name a few :)

This is emergency 4 though so you can use them how ever you want

Kent Police TFU (Tactical Firearms Unit) Audi A6 - It will have a feature to keep open the doors but I would like to know from everyone what doors it should open from the options here:

Drivers/Passengers Front Door

Both Front Doors

Boot

Front Doors + Boot

chIGqP.png

Not sure what happened to that K Police logo but hey ho :D

Front doors and boot

That Audi looks great by the way :)

Like one of the previous NY mods? That had 3 different types; small, flatbed and crane

Small (Flatbed or AA Van), Large (Bigger Towing vehicle) :)

Front doors and boot

That Audi looks great by the way :)

Thanks :) Not sure if I will be able to upload it for you but I shall try.

The Audi is fricking awesome! Another brilliant surprise Pottyscotty!

I would say front and boot, why not make a poll?

If you're asking about recovery trucks, I would say all 3. An AA van, a small flatbed and a large flatbed with crane.

I would say front and boot, why not make a poll?

Was going to but thought against it, only a small question that I need a handful of results from  :happy:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kent Police | Ford Transit Connect | Forensic Investigation

FnGRGJ.png

love the van u fort about making it with blue lights on i no NorthYorkshire Police have then and seen them on blue light runs we also have non blue light vans

I personally have not seen any Suffolk or Norfolk (my local forces) vans with emergency lighting nor have i seen any kent ones, but it is up to pottyscotty.

Audi unmarked ARV with lighting

love the van u fort about making it with blue lights on i no NorthYorkshire Police have then and seen them on blue light runs we also have non blue light vans

Kent do not use Blue or Orange hazard lighting on their Forensic vehicles so no, it won't be added.

Audi unmarked ARV with lighting

Love the Audi TACRfan :D