Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Just to update you all, I won't be able to show much in the next few days.

I will not only be changing the Base mod over but also the Map. Although I do still keep all the Vehicles I have done so far (So all the commands, lights etc will stay) I will have to be re-installing a few scripts and getting everything set-up all over again. 

But, this change is good! When this has all been completed I will be able to set-up the new map to be ready for release!

The problem right now for me was that I would make something, maybe place stuff down and take a lot of time over it all just to get to this point and get rid of it all. Now I can place everything where it will be, set-up everything how it will be and then release the Closed Alpha (For anyone that helped or anyone who will do videos on the mod). After fixing any reported bugs and adding some more bits, I can release the Open Beta (For Everyone). Then I can do the same as the Alpha, fix bugs add more stuff AND make the final map ready for version 1.0 (Official Release).

Thank you all for your encouragement and support with this mod and I shall be back very soon to update you all :)

Looking forward to the changes Scotty. Been following the topic from the shadows ;) definitely looking forward to playing this, the units, the lights and everything so far has been brilliant. One of the few UK mods worth having in your mods folder I'd say lol.

Do what ever is best for you and the mod, its going to be great whatever happens, you say the lights will stay all though i would be more than happy to do them again as i enjoy working on this mod, what ever is best for you :D

Do what ever is best for you and the mod, its going to be great whatever happens, you say the lights will stay all though i would be more than happy to do them again as i enjoy working on this mod, what ever is best for you :D

The lighting is all by you, if you want to re-do or edit anything you can do it and i'll add it in! :)

Great news! Can't wait for this mod to progress, let alone play it! Everything so far is just SO good! I have been watching this topic ever since it was made and is the reason I first made an account here! So excited to see what new vehicles and personel are yet to come and I'm sure the new map will look marvellous! Surely the best UK mod EVER attempted! XD

Looking forward to the changes Scotty. Been following the topic from the shadows ;) definitely looking forward to playing this, the units, the lights and everything so far has been brilliant. One of the few UK mods worth having in your mods folder I'd say lol.

Yah same been following in the Shadows so very happy to hear of the progress!

SECAmb | Incident Response Unit

CDkbHa.png

Would once again like to hear what you would all like next! Sorry this one took a while but I was busy over the week then at the weekend I was moving all the mod over and setting everything back up and yesterday I was at the Brooklands Emergency Event so I haven't had too much time to do bits.

Enjoy! :)

SECAmb | Incident Response Unit

CDkbHa.png

Would once again like to hear what you would all like next! Sorry this one took a while but I was busy over the week then at the weekend I was moving all the mod over and setting everything back up and yesterday I was at the Brooklands Emergency Event so I haven't had too much time to do bits.

Enjoy! :)

Looks great, was going to go to brooklands but was working :(

That's great news!

The IRU looks great and even better with all the other units made so far!

I would also like to see some tech stuff next, like an RAC van or something.