Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

I forgot to ask, will the HART IRU have any special abilities, also some tec units would be cool maybe a HATO Land Rover discovery or a Mitsubishi shogun or what about a AA van or RAC van

That looks great can't wait to see it in game

Sorry for answering this late: the siren's a Federal Signal VAMA AS-320 / 380. Widely used in Portugal, Spain, Poland and some other countries.

Cheers. :)

Thanks for that Ghost :)

Looking good!

Out of interest, how come the HART IRU only has lockers on one side? Do the SECAmb ones not have lockers on both sides?

Certainly the LAS ones I've seen do, as do the YAS ones. I don't think I've seen any with lockers on just one side before.

I was looking at various pictures and some show it like this and some show it on both sides so I just picked one at random to be honest -

5203916344_258b71457f_b.jpg

I found this its not the best pic though

post-35618-0-78142900-1430929861.jpg

Just hope you make a new engineer aa uniform etc carrying a toolbox maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to see an AA engineer, it won't work without one. =)

Will be doing personnel after a lot of the vehicles are done I think but an AA Engineer is one of them! :)

Hmm fair enough.

Interestingly, that one you posted a pic of is an LAS one...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ga132/8134268825/

Just thought it looked slightly strange with them only on one side, that's all :P

Yeah I couldn't really decide which one to do, I might change it sometime :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to let you all know, soon I will be away for a couple of weeks. I will hopefully have time to do some of the mod while I'm away but the internet is  :stumm: so I doubt I will be able to post any work until I get back.

Edit:- I may be able to get onto the site to reply to stuff though, it's uploading and downloading that is the problem.

Wow! That shows how dedicated you are to the mod, working on the mod while away!

I agree, that's why it is a pleasure helping you @Pottyscotty :)

Also here is the AA van with lighting

Wow! That shows how dedicated you are to the mod, working on the mod while away!

Thank you :) I doubt this mod would have ever picked up without everyone's support, I procrastinate all the time but when I see all of your uplifting comments it really pushes me to do some more work.

I agree, that's why it is a pleasure helping you @Pottyscotty :)

Also here is the AA van with lighting

Thank you, it's a pleasure having you helping out as well!

Amazing work as always :D

The IRV looks brilliant! And again, it's really nice to see it with other vehicles in game (or the editor)!

The AA van looks awesome!

@Pottyscotty, how couldn't we support you when you work this hard to improve your skills and make a really amazing mod?! 8)