Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Well there are more, in czech mods, you can see more variants of Škoda's if you want PM and I will contact authors, they will be glad tu send it to you I think :)

Sure, if you are able to send me some pictures of a few then I'll have a flick through them :)

Kent Mod Skoda octavia Dog unit, traffic unit and IRV/ARV with lights. From 42s onwards Traffic octavia (middle), Dog unit (left) and IRV/ARV (right). This map is NOT the Kent Mod map it is being used for demonstration purposes only.

WOW! TACRfan, the lighting for this mod is really outstanding!

I would love to see a real range of unmarked vehicles in the mod as this is something a lot of mods lack!

WOW! TACRfan, the lighting for this mod is really outstanding!

I would love to see a real range of unmarked vehicles in the mod as this is something a lot of mods lack!

I'm amazed everytime I see new vehicles lit up too!

I have a lot of Unmarked vehicles planned so there will hopefully be a huge range :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Fan Banner

From now all fan banners will be posted on the first page like this new one has been. I will say when new ones are added so you won't need to keep checking.

I have worked on getting a radiation closer to the corona that i am using, see which one you guys think is best: 1(Left) new radiation colour 2 (Right) old radiation colour

https://youtu.be/L2fFSgp9RQY

Here are some new unmarked vehicles from the kent mod

Kent Fire and Rescue service Officers Ford mondeo:

SECAmb Doctors VW Passat:

Kent Fire and Rescue service Officers BMW 5 series:

A few new bits in this picture including edits to the rear of the Ambulance (Not very clear in the picture) and new firefighter uniforms (Workwear and PPE, both still a WIP) but I just wanted to show that everything is not just set-up editor scenes, but all work in-game.

SECAmb, Kent Police and KFRS attend a House fire - First attendance of 2 Pumps and an Officer with more appliances requested upon arrival. Paramedics check the house owner (Who managed to get outside) over for any injures.

If there was a competition for the worst cone placing, I would win. :P

scJO6e.jpg

Note: The Workwear isn't just blue all over, I just forgot to have one facing toward the camera to show off the front  :sorrysign: