Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Will there be BTP in the mod ?

I don't think so because BTP don't operate in the area of Kent I have chose. They are normally at bigger train stations or transport connections like in London and a few other places around the UK.

it would be good to have some of map police units from Sussex for like big protests also having the TSG officers in normal uniform and changing in to riot gear 

You can call extra units in but not from other county's because of where the map is based in Kent. TSG and others will be able to do that too  :)

You can call extra units in but not from other county's because of where the map is based in Kent. TSG and others will be able to do that too :)

That sounds great, are you going to make it like the London mod where if TSG are in the riot gear they won't take damage from protestors

That sounds great, are you going to make it like the London mod where if TSG are in the riot gear they won't take damage from protestors

I do believe that is implemented into the Shield script as standard :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Scania P270 Appliance is now nearly finished. It just needs the side of the lockers done (The indicators, writing and scene lights), some animations, a few extras and of course, some lighting! There is a now a new rear on it from Firequi and a few cab edits. The new rear means the removal of the 3D lockers (They can still be opened, don't worry!), as much as I liked them, combined with other things on the Scania as well as the objects inside made it too high poly for EM4. This basically means the Mod can start to lag some people and as this is being aimed for lower-spec PC's, I did not want that to happen.

d2eInR.png

Edit:- The minimum PC requirement I am reaching for is a normal Integrated Intel HD Mobile Graphics.

wow looking great! i am loving the batt on the pump hate the ones with the stripe...also it would be good to have SFO that are based in the police station and have access to sniper's and had to great ready for a call so going to a locker for there guns and having the option to have them dressed in plain clothes   

they look great and i see they are from Canterbury 

One question...How the heck did you see that?  :huh: - The text is completely unreadable for me!

But yes you are correct, the city I am basing the map off of is the Kent city of Canterbury. The reason for this are the nice and big Police, Fire and Ambulance stations. This combined with how close they are together means it is compact, letting me add more to the Map.

wow looking great! i am loving the batt on the pump hate the ones with the stripe...also it would be good to have SFO that are based in the police station and have access to sniper's and had to great ready for a call so going to a locker for there guns and having the option to have them dressed in plain clothes   

That's a nice idea, never thought of that :)

This is all great! Pump looks awesome! Canterburys just down the road from me, so that'll be cool!

Sounds great!

EDIT:

I can read the text that says Canterbury now - LOL. I just zoomed in a bit.

Another shot of the Appliances now with lighting :D. Ignore the Hose connectors sticking out the back of the appliances, that will be fixed soon.

T4cbwy.jpg

(The Map and Personnel are not ours and are only being used as placeholders)

I love seeing these scenes! It gives a feel of what the mod will be like when it's released!

Another shot of the Appliances now with lighting :D. Ignore the Hose connectors sticking out the back of the appliances, that will be fixed soon.

T4cbwy.jpg

(The Map and Personnel are not ours and are only being used as placeholders)

will be nice too see the grey fire fighter PPE instead of the weird red ones 

Well this was meant to be me fixing a bug, then it turned into 30 minutes of me...Errr..."Testing" the Appliances... ;)

LOL

You should see how much I get distracted! I'm currently doing homework on the geographical features of Kent, and.... well, I'm currently looking at... erm... Canterbury.

will be nice too see the grey fire fighter PPE instead of the weird red ones 

Didn't even know there was red ones?

LOL

You should see how much I get distracted! I'm currently doing homework on the geographical features of Kent, and.... well, I'm currently looking at... erm... Canterbury.

Haha sounds like me :P