Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Good Lord above! :D will there also be a marked version of the disco?

Yes, Kent use them for Traffic and Unmakred ARV's.

Hell yeah! That is awesome! Did not expect that when you told us you 'weren't' keeping anything secret! In fact you just made my day!

Cant wait for some close-up pics of the Disco!

I do believe they have marked ARV versions herev in Kent, so he may well be planning one. :-)))))))))

Hopefully more secrets to come then :P Close-ups a little later and I only thought they used the Disco's for traffic and this UM TFV. Will look into it though.

-----------------------------------------------

Just me that noticed the glowing green alien in TACRfan's video?

Hopefully more secrets to come then :P Close-ups a little later and I only thought they used the Disco's for traffic and this UM TFV. Will look into it though.

Oh, that's what they are. I have seen marke Discos so when you showed us this ARV I thought that they were ARVs, but yeah I think they're traffic now.

You got any pics yet?

What video?

Very nice! I can't wait to see what else you have to come.

Haha yeah I saw that the second time I watched it :P

Oh, that's what they are. I have seen marke Discos so when you showed us this ARV I thought that they were ARVs, but yeah I think they're traffic now.

You got any pics yet?

What video?

The video TACRfan posted on the ARV :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still need to give the LR some wheels and more detail, in the skin and model.

Kekqmj.png

The video TACRfan posted on the ARV :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still need to give the LR some wheels and more detail, in the skin and model.

Kekqmj.png

Looking good, how could I get that camera hack so I can zoom in further in the editor

How because when i got it with Montana mod my game broke

EDIT: I needed to uninstall the game then install it again.

i changed the values then ran as administrator

Would you be able to do it for me on TeamViewer plz? I'll tell you the details in PM

to be honest I am not the best at explaining things, you would probably be better going to modding related support and starting a new topic

Pottyscotty, will you include the bomb squad in this mod? I know a small amount about them because my Dad found an un-exploded WWII mortar bomb in Hythe (Nr Folkestone) while working on the canal!

i would imagine he will include the RLC bomb disposal team

You mean this?

ainsdale-green-bomb_southport01.jpg

Yeah, just noticed there were no bomb squad units on the unit list.

That white truck is the main response vehicle for Kent and most of England. However in some places the bomb squad is run by the Navy or other firms. I believe they have a (just one) Mercedes Sprinter for bomb disposal in Kent too, but I'm not sure about that and wouldn't expect that to be included in the mod. However it would be cool to have the RLC bomb disposal (hopefully with guys in enormous suits and an armoured robot) included in the mod! :-) But let's wait for Pottyscotty to respond first.

Yeah, just noticed there were no bomb squad units on the unit list.

That white truck is the main response vehicle for Kent and most of England. However in some places the bomb squad is run by the Navy or other firms. I believe they have a (just one) Mercedes Sprinter for bomb disposal in Kent too, but I'm not sure about that and wouldn't expect that to be included in the mod. However it would be cool to have the RLC bomb disposal (hopefully with guys in enormous suits and an armoured robot) included in the mod! :-) But let's wait for Pottyscotty to respond first.

Yea, I would imagine he would include bomb disposal unless he is going to remove bomb incidents completely

Pottyscotty, will you include the bomb squad in this mod? I know a small amount about them because my Dad found an un-exploded WWII mortar bomb in Hythe (Nr Folkestone) while working on the canal!

Im not sure about this at the moment, hopefully yes but they wouldn't be many bomb calls due to the map.