Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

TACRfan does the lights right? Because the lighting looks so good! :)

Yea I do the just the lighting PottyScotty does everything else

I know that the Bristol uniforms ppe that you are referring to comes in many colours and every fire service buys different LFB is dark red/brown Hampshire is dark blue, where I live in Suffolk and norfolk they use a light brown. I think in Kent it is light brown to but I am not sure

Bristol uniforms website.

http://www.bristoluniforms.com/

I know that the Bristol uniforms ppe that you are referring to comes in many colours and every fire service buys different LFB is dark red/brown Hampshire is dark blue, where I live in Suffolk and norfolk they use a light brown. I think in Kent it is light brown to but I am not sure

Bristol uniforms website.

http://www.bristoluniforms.com/

yeah the light brown there the best looking ones 

I've seen the Manchester fire service around, but only on shouts responding. Are those PPEs/bunker suits fire friendly, they seem almost like high vis jackets with a bit of protection?

i agree, at first i thought it looked like Hi-vis but then i found this article

"It comprises of a red mid-layer that will be worn for most operational purposes and a gold outer jacket that will be worn on top of the red jacket when dealing with compartment standard fires, such as house fires where someone is trapped inside"  

Rest of article here http://manchestergazette.co.uk/30057/greater-manchester-fire-service-rolls-out-brand-new-european-style-uniform

I do not like the Hi-vis style fluorescent tunic but the light brown or "golden" as they refer to it in this article looks alright

"It comprises of a red mid-layer that will be worn for most operational purposes and a gold outer jacket that will be worn on top of the red jacket when dealing with compartment standard fires, such as house fires where someone is trapped inside"  

Rest of article here http://manchestergazette.co.uk/30057/greater-manchester-fire-service-rolls-out-brand-new-european-style-uniform

I do not like the Hi-vis style fluorescent tunic but the light brown or "golden" as they refer to it in this article looks alright

Ah okay, I see what you mean, it's gets rid of the need for a high vis bunker suit or vest over one

see thats a good idea but also a bad one as a fire cadet the tunics are not comfortable so it will be good not to wear it all the time but then its more uniform you have taking up more space 

see thats a good idea but also a bad one as a fire cadet the tunics are not comfortable so it will be good not to wear it all the time but then its more uniform you have taking up more space

Your right about comfort as a ex norfolk fire cadet i know what you are talking about

news will come when new is ready to share

I know, I wasn't trying to rush him XD He just normally keeps us updated and makes sure we know what's going on or if he hasn't got anywhere yet.

I know, I wasn't trying to rush him XD He just normally keeps us updated and makes sure we know what's going on or if he hasn't got anywhere yet.

I'm pretty sure he is working on something

Sorry it has been so quiet ;) I am working on something and it is very nearly finished. I was going to share some pictures the other day but decided to get it completed first, shouldn't be long now!

Curious....

This is one of the "Somethings" I have been working on. Note that you should pretty much ignore everything in all of these :P Ignore the map texture...Completely, it will be re-done (It is bad quality, wrong places, wrong size etc), ignore the positioning of vehicles, ignore the positioning of the buildings behind and trees. Also note the Ford S-Max is a WIP but that corner of the Police Complex is for the Collision Investigation Unit. So im sure you can guess what the S-Max is for.

I have also been doing a lot of Techy stuff (This is why I haven't much to show) on Scripts and on the Scania.

sXUC7q.png634wqR.png

01lz7W.png

ONgbTW.png

oCVhSf.png