Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Also been experimenting with a new Corona I have made. It is darker blue to match the radiation (The lighting on the ground) and to look more realistic. The ford focus (2) has the old coronas while the Land Rover (1) has the new ones, so as your optician will say - Number one, or number 2?

brPuON.png

91Bdr9.png

KFRS Firefighter - WIP - Colours are not final, some bits are still showing from another skin, no detail at the moment etc :)

6LPY73.png

Also been experimenting with a new Corona I have made. It is darker blue to match the radiation (The lighting on the ground) and to look more realistic. The ford focus (2) has the old coronas while the Land Rover (1) has the new ones, so as your optician will say - Number one, or number 2?

brPuON.png

91Bdr9.png

Awesome fire man! Can't wait for the finnished product. Considering lighting, number 2 looks far better. Just a suggestion, why not make the lighting options a poll at the top of the page.

EDIT:

Just wondering, are those commands in the picture from the base mod you are using, or ones for the Kent Mod?

Just wondering, are those commands in the picture from the base mod you are using, or ones for the Kent Mod?

The "Go Home", "Patrol" and "To Station" portraits are from the base and will be changed a bit, the Lighting Commands (360, Rear Reds, 999 and Auto) are part of Kent Mod. Those are based off of the WoodWay/Whelen Lighting Panels found in most Police Vehicles today. They may need changes along the way but that is the base design i'm going by. :)

brPuON.png

91Bdr9.png

Number 2 looks great

The "Go Home", "Patrol" and "To Station" portraits are from the base and will be changed a bit, the Lighting Commands (360, Rear Reds, 999 and Auto) are part of Kent Mod. Those are based off of the WoodWay/Whelen Lighting Panels found in most Police Vehicles today. They may need changes along the way but that is the base design i'm going by. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?

v=_Htzs5UuZGc&app=desktop

Awesome, nice to have more control over lighting!  

Im terrible at keeping my promises...Ok, NEXT unit won't be Police :)

Kent Police Skoda Octavia - IRV/ARV, Traffic and Dog Unit.

RouUyH.png

WOW! Your so good at keeping promises - that's amazing! I guess your still working at the pump ampliance, so that can be your excuse for doing more police. Although personally I don't care want you choose to do when, your the one making it.

RouUyH.png

It looks great

RouUyH.png

I don't want to soud rude, but I belive there are better models of Škoda Octavia, otherwise this mod is coming briliant! Love everything so far :)

I don't want to soud rude, but I belive there are better models of Škoda Octavia, otherwise this mod is coming briliant! Love everything so far :)

no offence but why be negative about one model regardless what you think one it's their mod and two overall the mod is looking awesome so just let it go one thing I however would personally like too see is more unmarked units as I know all three services in Kent use various types of unmarked units fire officers ambulance officers at least two or three models and various unmarked rpu's for Kent police

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I however would personally like too see is more unmarked units as I know all three services in Kent use various types of unmarked units fire officers ambulance officers at least two or three models and various unmarked rpu's for Kent police

I was talking to TACRfan about this, I was thinking of next doing a bunch of Unmarked units (Fire Officers, Doctors and Police) :)

I only know of 2 avalible. The one from the original CCC which is way too old and this one from the CCC update.

Looking good!

Fire service Officer cars tend to be the same model (or couple of models), and they have multiple of that model for officers to use. Unmarked Ambulance cars can be literally anything (well, within reason!). Worth noting just because an Ambulance car is unmarked, doesn't mean it's an Officer's car, some normal response cars are unmarked, as are staff responders vehicles that have either personal cars or lease cars with covert lights. As far as I'm aware, SECAmb CCPs and PPs use some unmarked vehicles and I believe that they are one of the trusts that do operate a staff responder scheme.

Looking good!

Fire service Officer cars tend to be the same model (or couple of models), and they have multiple of that model for officers to use. Unmarked Ambulance cars can be literally anything (well, within reason!). Worth noting just because an Ambulance car is unmarked, doesn't mean it's an Officer's car, some normal response cars are unmarked, as are staff responders vehicles that have either personal cars or lease cars with covert lights. As far as I'm aware, SECAmb CCPs and PPs use some unmarked vehicles and I believe that they are one of the trusts that do operate a staff responder scheme.

So far I only know of 3 Fire Officer Vehicles used by KFRS, a BMW X5, another BMW car that I have forgotten and I saw a White Volvo the other day as well. If they are tend to be the same model then I shall look around at others.

With SECamb I have a VW car and Volvo V50 down as unmarked, any suggestions for other unmarked vehicles are welcome (For Police, Ambulance and Fire).

Kent Police Unmarked:

Land Rover Discovery - ARV

BMW X5 - ARV

BMW X5 - RPU

Audi A6 - ARV

Ford Ranger - IRV

BMW Car - RPU

Skoda Octavia - Dog Unit

Volvo V70 - ARV

no offence but why be negative about one model regardless what you think one it's their mod and two overall the mod is looking awesome so just let it go one thing I however would personally like too see is more unmarked units as I know all three services in Kent use various types of unmarked units fire officers ambulance officers at least two or three models and various unmarked rpu's for Kent police

I am not being rude ;) you misunderstood that :) I like this mod really much and I just though if he would use another model to put larger perfection to it. Even this model is more similar to Škoda Superb .... It was just an friendly opinion ... 

I was talking to TACRfan about this, I was thinking of next doing a bunch of Unmarked units (Fire Officers, Doctors and Police) :)

I only know of 2 avalible. The one from the original CCC which is way too old and this one from the CCC update.

Well there are more, in czech mods, you can see more variants of Škoda's if you want PM and I will contact authors, they will be glad tu send it to you I think :)