Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Just a Heads-Up, the Unit list has been moved to the First post and as Units are completed they will be shown as that on the list. Update coming sometime this week.

Question:

Would you prefer to have Motorbikes in the mod or the feature of not being able to move vehicles if there is no Person inside. Unfortuantly both can not be done due to the Mechanics for the Motorbikes, so it is up to you. Answer the question in the Poll at the top of the page and if you would like, add a comment saying why you would prefer your option.

Would you prefer to have Motorbikes in the mod or the feature of not being able to move vehicles if there is no Person inside. Unfortuantly both can not be done due to the Mechanics for the Motorbikes, so it is up to you. Answer the question in the Poll at the top of the page and if you would like, add a comment saying why you would prefer your option.

Like the idea of motorbikes more because not many mods have a mean of fast response.  

Yeah that is true, especially as it would include Motorbikes for both Police and Ambulance.

What about fire bikes?

And I like them both but it will have to be bikes as they are not common British mods

What about fire bikes?

And I like them both but it will have to be bikes as they are not common British mods

Kent do use Fire Bikes but not for emergency calls, but for Community safety events. But that's not reason for me not to add one for Emergencys ;)

hey have u guys got a rough date fro when its going to be finished

I don't mean to do an Admins job by saying this but it is against the Forum rules to ask for Release dates. We have no idea when it could be released, many things can happen during development, it also puts pressure on Developers to rush their mod to make the date.

hey have u guys got a rough date fro when its going to be finished

No, this does not get asked on here. You should be familiar with the ToS given the fact you will have agreed to them when you joined... You've received the standard punishment.

And the second thing, your post saying OK was useless. Try and avoid useless posts in future.

No, this does not get asked on here. You should be familiar with the ToS given the fact you will have agreed to them when you joined... You've received the standard punishment.

And the second thing, your post saying OK was useless. Try and avoid useless posts in future.

Don't forget pointless topics aswell ;) lol

Those are really nice! I never knew they used American vehicals.

Well technically they use Ford Rangers, which are the UK equivalents to an American Ford F120 - The model I have had to use is the American version however, but apart from a little part of the grill, they are the same. 

That's an awesome truck. Is the lightbar in the middle strong enough for the whole car though or does it have a bunch of front flashers?

I actually saw this one responding the other day from the front and it was very clear! The lightbar is quite high up too which helps but yes, it does have two front LEDs.

intel friendly?

Yes it is :) I would hope so anyway, otherwise I wouldn't be able to try it!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Another look at the Ford Ranger, now with some beautiful lighting by TACRfan.

Scene: Kent Police blocking off road after a fatal stabbing.

Little sneak peak of the Ambulance too which still needs a lot of work.

Seeing this picture makes me want to ask another question. What kind of ELS options do you guys want? Do you want simple Primary Lights, Rear Reds buttons? Or maybe Primary Lights, Rear Reds, Take Downs, Left Alley, Right Alley etc.

eZIVDO.jpg

All model credits will be added to a list on release. I am not claiming all models I post pictures of are by myself. The Persons in the picture are from the Modification we are using as a "Base", they will not be used in the release.

I believe it does and boot lights

Yes it is :) I would hope so anyway, otherwise I wouldn't be able to try it!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Another look at the Ford Ranger, now with some beautiful lighting by TACRfan.

Scene: Kent Police blocking off road after a fatal stabbing.

Little sneak peak of the Ambulance too which still needs a lot of work.

Seeing this picture makes me want to ask another question. What kind of ELS options do you guys want? Do you want simple Primary Lights, Rear Reds buttons? Or maybe Primary Lights, Rear Reds, Take Downs, Left Alley, Right Alley etc.

eZIVDO.jpg

All model credits will be added to a list on release. I am not claiming all models I post pictures of are by myself. The Persons in the picture are from the Modification we are using as a "Base", they will not be used in the release.

I would love primary rear reds and if possible Rear Blues

Great work Scotty. Personally I would like to have flashing primary lights and then rear reds similar to the London Mod. I don't think we use takedown lights etc... Do we?

We do normally use Takedowns, the white lights on the Lightbar - 

- Not always used however, more for busy periods of the day I think. Most of the time they come on when the "999" button is pressed, but they are separately controlled from the blue lights and Wig Wags.   :)

Yep, the white lights you see on the ambo in that vid do come on when 999 mode is activated, and go off if arrival mode gets pressed.

For simplicity, I would go with having 999 mode (standard blues), then a rear reds button and then a button for side lights, alley lights or whatever you want to call them. You could also include arrival mode, I suppose, which leaves corner blues on and activates rear reds.

Usually we have a panel that looks like this

5619895336_a6be44168a_b.jpg

Buttons are fairly self explanatory. Side note, generally it's only the top panel from the picture, the bottom panel is an extra here!