Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Yeah, im not looking at mission based at all. There is a limit to what I can do in free-play with EMS, as there is with most people.

I like the "The Germans" bit ;)

Yeah, we all have our limits.

And the Germans are good, but they can be assholes towards us sometimes. Calling us thieves and whatnot.

The problem with all of these advanced options is firstly making the scripts, and then making them actually serve a purpose. It's a bit pointless going to the effort of writing the script if it serves no purpose whatsoever. You would then have to decide on what is or isn't too complicated for people playing, so you would need to be balance between realism and keeping it playable for the majority of members who aren't in EMS.

The one thing I would start with adding is something along the lines of a triage kind of script like itchboy mentioned, but possibly go one step further to include different Ambulance roles.

So:

Green - minor. Anyone can treat.

Yellow - moderate. EMT can treat.

Red - Serious. Paramedic or higher required to treat. EMT only stabilises.

Possible another level where Paramedic only stabilises and CCP/HEMS or Doc is required to treat.

Then black - dead. Paramedic required to ROLE (confirm they're dead).

This would be adding realism, but still keeping it simple enough to play. I don't have scripting ability, but I don't think it would be too difficult creating a script for what I described above.

Has been very similar results in several mods already but having to get seperate bags all I'm asking is is there a way to say combine the menu too one bag like the big ambulance parabag major incident version I carry in my car all I grab is this bag and a entynox bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you have a "parabag" (whatever you mean by that...) and Entonox in your car?

The standard game has EMS personnel having one bag. If you're going for realism, most of the time more than one bag would be realistic. Generally, the Paramedic on the FRU here will have 2 or 3 bags, and a Lifepak if necessary, with them...

We tend to have three items for most calls and rucksack regardless of make mines a parabag a lifepak or zoll and entynox since oxygen is in the rucksack and if needed portable suction unit so mainly because of playability you have basically all you need in the bag plus defib so making into one bag made sense I carry those items in my car as I work with ems and am a off duty responder working with our cfr schemes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I was watching this Kent Police Promo Video and one part of it made me think. What if you could perform raids on Houses? Maybe with the Big red key which works the same way as an Axe, it can break down locked doors? Pile into a house and pick up any drugs that you can find, use Police dogs to locate some of these Drugs, arrest the occupants?

Just a though, what are your views?  :police:

Just looking back a few pages to see the fire station and came across this and then i noticed we kinda copied you :c          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBEUHRGkCw0#t=133

*New Unit*

Kent Police Ford Focus - The primary Response Unit in Kent next to the Skoda Octavia's. Some of the UK Street objects (Such as the Orange street lamps, Road name signs, bins etc) will be released as a pack to the Public sometime in the future. It will of course include a lot more then I just listed. Our next goal is to finish the Pump appliance and concentrate on EMS and the Map, enjoy! :)

tZWLTG.png

(The map in these images is the original Freeplay map with a couple of edits, it is not to be confused with the new UK Map that is being made for the Modification)

This mod is looking BRILLIANT! I live in Kent and came across this mod a couple of weeks ago when browsing the forums! I have just created an account, purely to congratulate you on this brilliant mod! This is my first post. The new Focus looks amazing! Do you think you will make a dog unit Focus, because they're quite common in Folkestone? Anyway, keep up the brilliant mod and keep us posted!

This mod is looking BRILLIANT! I live in Kent and came across this mod a couple of weeks ago when browsing the forums! I have just created an account, purely to congratulate you on this brilliant mod! This is my first post. The new Focus looks amazing! Do you think you will make a dog unit Focus, because they're quite common in Folkestone? Anyway, keep up the brilliant mod and keep us posted!

Thanks so much for your support, it's always nice to see comments like this :) And I'll be honest, I never even knew they were used as Dog units! I thought it was only the Skoda Octavia's, just for you I'll make sure to add the Focus in as a Dog Unit too. - You wouldn't happen to know where I can find pictures do you? I just need to know what the Markings are like.

Thanks so much for your support, it's always nice to see comments like this :) And I'll be honest, I never even knew they were used as Dog units! I thought it was only the Skoda Octavia's, just for you I'll make sure to add the Focus in as a Dog Unit too. - You wouldn't happen to know where I can find pictures do you? I just need to know what the Markings are like.

Why thank you! Err, I don't have any of my own photos of the Focus but could you not find them on Google? There is a website that is very useful for UK police photos I'll have to find again for you. I'll scan the web to try and help you. Just thought I'd point out I play my own modified version of the London mod, (a few reskins to get rid of the met markings!), and they have a dog unit Focus, (met markings), with a beautiful script for the dog that you might want to look at.

EDIT:

I am not claiming to own any of the following websites or photos. They all belong to someone else.

To avoid copyright issues I can not post links to the photos or save them and attach them, so I'll have to just give you the website links with the photos on for you to find. A quick search for; Kent Police Dog Unit Ford Focus, on Google found a few decent results.

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/humbersidepolicepics/sets/72157630668350198/

**http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbria_Constabulary**

*NOT ACTUALLY FROM KENT BUT LOOKS VERY SIMILAR

http://flickrhivemind.net/Tags/open,wagon/Recent

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/08/15/Police_Arrest_Kent_Man_for_Assault_in_Ellensbur

https://www.flickr.com/photos/alan215067code3models/favorites/with/8157013762/lightbox/

EDIT:

I am being a bit dumb, there is one of them down my road, (it's always parked on the officers drive in the morning), Ill have to see if I can get some pictures of it.

Hope that helps! Still on the look for that handy UK Police website...

Oh and sorry for SUCH a long post!

Not sure if it is wanted, but my opinion on the medical stuff is to either keep it very simple like randomperson said, if even that complex. Because: A) it would take a lot of time to create (if even possible). B) People like me would have no idea what we were doing if you made it any more difficult.

But if you think it could be done then make it very detailed, but leave a way for people like me to press one button and see the patient being treated.

Keep it up! :-)

Never mind!  :dry:

Looking brilliant! The tape is a great idea, is there/will there be an animation for rolling it out? (Great either way).

I believe I can see a few little things in that picture you haven't shown us before, interesting!

Is that a Nissan Leaf in the background? (The blue car). Now I don't know if you made that model or not but I hate Nissan Leafs and to be honest I would prefer it if that was left out of the mod. However, that is just my personal opinion and perhaps a bit silly, but there you go. Oh and there is nothing wrong with that Crown Vic but it isn't very, well British. I know those are maybe not going to be a feature in the complete mod, but I thought I'd say it anyway.

Great work, keep going and keep us posted!  :xmas:

Never mind!  :dry:

Looking brilliant! The tape is a great idea, is there/will there be an animation for rolling it out? (Great either way).

I believe I can see a few little things in that picture you haven't shown us before, interesting!

Is that a Nissan Leaf in the background? (The blue car). Now I don't know if you made that model or not but I hate Nissan Leafs and to be honest I would prefer it if that was left out of the mod. However, that is just my personal opinion and perhaps a bit silly, but there you go. Oh and there is nothing wrong with that Crown Vic but it isn't very, well British. I know those are maybe not going to be a feature in the complete mod, but I thought I'd say it anyway.

Great work, keep going and keep us posted!  :xmas:

Don't worry those vehicles will not be in the final. They are only there because I am using an american mod as a base, hence the american Civ cars and firefighters, all of which will be changed - As for the animation, probably not. The tape is basically a model replacement of the Barrier. So you place it like you place them.

Another scene for everyone - The Scania really doesn't look right without lighting ;)

1yMYpc.jpg

All model credits will be added to a list on release. I am not claiming all models I post pictures of are by myself.

That looks AMAZING! Not much else to say really. Loving the UK road signs! I think your right; time to get on with those Scanias!

Any news on your "...ambitious..." dog unit? I can get some more photos if you need them. :-)

Hmm? Is that red tape in the background. Never seen that before. At least it's the right size though! Chuckle, chuckle!

Sorry to pest you, but have you read my PM I sent to you about a week ago?

Did you do any ambulances yet?

Currently working on one :)

That looks AMAZING! Not much else to say really. Loving the UK road signs! I think your right; time to get on with those Scanias!

Any news on your "...ambitious..." dog unit? I can get some more photos if you need them. :-)

Hmm? Is that red tape in the background. Never seen that before. At least it's the right size though! Chuckle, chuckle!

Sorry to pest you, but have you read my PM I sent to you about a week ago?

The dog unit was finished a few days ago ;) I'll put some pictures up of it today or tomorrow for you. And yes there is red tape, this is Fire Scene tape (Used in the same way the Police use their tape) - http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00325/15911033_325765c.jpg

I did not receive your first message but did your second.