Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

this mod looks so good, i love British mods as i am from Britain (obviously), there are not enough of British mods so this is good.

i have a few questions:

Will there be custom events such as custom RTC's, firearms calls, fire calls etc.

Are there going to be stations on map like the welfordshire mod or is it going to be like the London mod where units spawn at separate stations but you cant look inside the stations

are you going to have a ambulance HART unit i presume from south east ambulance service, i think that is what its called

is there going to be an air ambulance

Thanks again for making this mod and i would offer to help but I'm not that good with the editor and have only learnt lighting with out polygons.

this mod looks so good, i love British mods as i am from Britain (obviously), there are not enough of British mods so this is good.

i have a few questions:

Will there be custom events such as custom RTC's, firearms calls, fire calls etc.

Are there going to be stations on map like the welfordshire mod or is it going to be like the London mod where units spawn at separate stations but you cant look inside the stations

are you going to have a ambulance HART unit i presume from south east ambulance service, i think that is what its called

is there going to be an air ambulance

Thanks again for making this mod and i would offer to help but I'm not that good with the editor and have only learnt lighting with out polygons.

Thanks for the support :)

1. Yes there will be events such as RTC's, Firearms Calls and Fire calls.

2. There is 2 Fire Stations planned for the map and can be used like Weldfordshire.

3. Yes there will be SECAmb HART Units 

4. An Air Ambulance will be available.

Forgot to post yesterday for you -

Still couldn't find any Pictures of it so I hope this is ok :)

Looks pretty nice

In Suffolk we have ones like this 

1754.jpg

15573086448_c08cd6c152.jpg

Edited by randomperson139
Corrected spoiler tags ;)

WOW! That looks brilliant!

Yes, you got the markings bang on!

Trust me! I believe Kent Police only have 5 or 6 as they still use the old Ford Focuses, like the Suffolk ones. I was going to get some photos of the one down my road, but I forgot and you got it perfect anyways.

Will the police dog be like the LA mod? Or London mod? In LA mod the police dog could be used to stop running criminals. In the London mod the police dog was for serach and rescue.

You will be able to use Police Dogs to stop Criminals and Fire & Rescue Search Dogs for, well searching :)

What sort of fire engines are we going to get, will they be standard fire vehicles pump, ladder etc or will we also have special vehicles

What sort of fire engines are we going to get, will they be standard fire vehicles pump, ladder etc or will we also have special vehicles

Of course you will have your Standard as well as Water Carriers ALPs, TLs, USAR, Prime Movers (With all their Modules) to name a few. Any requests go ahead and say :)

Of course you will have your Standard as well as Water Carriers ALPs, TLs, USAR, Prime Movers (With all their Modules) to name a few. Any requests go ahead and say :)

i found some Kent fire and rescue service vehicles that you could potentially add

4818629425_582ac3ee62_z.jpg

Mobile command unit module, you could give it the commands of the la battalion chief to call more units to the scene 

6207922-large.jpg

It would be nice to see an older fire engine like this Dennis rapier 

5454564118_29a2ce4450.jpg

A CARP ladder like this

I think those fire engines would look great in the mod and i would say one like the pic in my signature but A: i don't think there are land rover series 3 models for this game and B: its not Kent fire and rescue service

i found some Kent fire and rescue service vehicles that you could potentially add

4818629425_582ac3ee62_z.jpg

Mobile command unit module, you could give it the commands of the la battalion chief to call more units to the scene 

6207922-large.jpg

It would be nice to see an older fire engine like this Dennis rapier 

5454564118_29a2ce4450.jpg

A CARP ladder like this

I think those fire engines would look great in the mod and i would say one like the pic in my signature but A: i don't think there are land rover series 3 models for this game and B: its not Kent fire and rescue service

The Dennis and CARP were defiantly going in, I love the idea of the command module too, completely overlooked that one! KFRS do actually use Land Rover Defenders but only for Line Rescue.

7913705568_da591b9107.jpg

Loving the sound of this, once it gets to a beta stage + i'll play the mod and let you know of any bugs or glitches?

Just a word of warning for you. I see this as asking to test the mod, which is against the rules. Something for you to remember in future.

See Section 5 ofthe ToS:

• Work in Progress mods, or Private mods are responsible for contacting people they wish to test their mod. Unsolicited contact for such use will be considered the same as asking a release date, and punished with the same.

The Dennis and CARP were defiantly going in, I love the idea of the command module too, completely overlooked that one! KFRS do actually use Land Rover Defenders but only for Line Rescue.

7913705568_da591b9107.jpg

I did see that Land Rover but I did not put it in my post as I could not see what you would be able to use it for in game as there is no line rescue scripts

as the channel tunnel is in Kent what about adding British transport police and you could add immigration officers

TACRfan the Dennis in your post is a Dennis Sabre not a Rapier. just thought i should point that out.

Kent Fire & Rescue Service has used Dennis Rapier 

images : http://www.romar.org.uk/page195.html  (Dennis Rapier)

oh yea my bad, they look pretty similar though