Ami89E1234

Weather

What the hell? The bus service in London isn't running today? That's a load of rubbish! We get the London buses from about 5-10 years ago to take us to school and they ran perfectly fine. (although I hope they freeze overnight and school gets cancelled :P But that would most likely involve the Forth Road Bridge being close too lol)

Apparently it's suppose to get really bad tonight :D

LOLOLOL still some snow on the ground but right now its in the 50s. very warm. i like Feb here :P

but too bad its gonna be like the only nice day of for the next 3 weeks.

and of course since i think the school topic was deleted ill say here that today i beat my record time for getting out of bed: 7:26 AM (my school starts at 7:30 btw :P) LOL so i was LATE to class.

Well, all I can say, you ever have those years, where all four seasons are very definit, and you can like feel them change... Welcome to everyday of the past 2 weeks... Each day starts as a season, and ends with another season(usualy a full cycle) and of course that makes plenty of fun for deciding what to wear

EG. Today I went out, it was minus 27 celcius with windchill (not too bad) and dry, come 10 am it was up to -3 celcius, and by noon, it had starting snowing and quickly raining, for about an hour or so, and then around 3 pm ish, it started to heat up and melt everything... This usually freezes overnight, and it repeats again... Um, sometime last week, it was up to 15 Celcius, which is a warmish summer temperature. Tomorrow will be fun, the city can't keep up with all the ICE that keeps freezing and thawing and freezing, they have to g around everyday the same places de-icing it, so they don't lose half thier population... It's absolutely nuts... Worst thing is, it takes a team of 14 dump trucks 3 plows a snow blower, and about 15 of those cute little sidewalk plows do do the streets in the central part of town, because the only place they have room to put snow is the harbour... so we won't see the end of the snow until about June...

So don't forget to visit the nice warm and sunny, not to mention exciting Newfoundland... If you ever had thoughts about visiting, they were just all destroyed with the past week's forecast!

YEsterday morning, all my windows where frozen :D no way to open them... was quite funny when I had to pass my magnetic card next to a pole to open a gate...

Haha, I had it with a traffic check. I was standing there and this cop tapping my window, but I couldn't open it and I didn't want to open the door because it would hit him in the face (he was standing right next to it). I opened the passenger door and explained it. Luckely he understood and he wasn't mad. He thought it was rather funny.

greetz,

Haha, I had it with a traffic check. I was standing there and this cop tapping my window, but I couldn't open it and I didn't want to open the door because it would hit him in the face (he was standing right next to it). I opened the passenger door and explained it. Luckely he understood and he wasn't mad. He thought it was rather funny.

greetz,

LOL, it is snowing here AGAIN!!!! :1046276128_motz::8: