Ami89E1234

Weather

dammit, school(for me) start august 21st! i dont want to go!

still.... HOT(of course. i bet were going to be able to use our pool until like mid october again this year.)

My college starts september 6th (are you jealous yet? :laugh: ), but it's only three days a week so I work the other two (to pay for college).

it looks like a prison(minus the chain link fence and barbed wire)

sounds pretty rough. our school looks "modern" (outside walls go from plastic, to wood, to stone... inside is not so pretty, but at the same time is...)

ontopic: the weather could've been better last saturday (didn't stop raining, our garden flooded but we have drains but the neighbours don't) but it's nice now.. :angry:

well, today we have a FREAKIN HUGE storm system moving in and snow (yay!)

already snowed 1-2 inches, and expected to get between 4-8 more.

also chance of no school tomorrow :rofl::lach::grinsevil: :1046275747_biggthumpup: :)

:1046276128_motz: we've been getting huge storms and snow, but the damn snow won't stay!! :1046276030_flop:

It's really cold today and i don't want to go to school (actually it's just the Rennies busses i don't want to go on, it feels colder inside the bus than it does outside)

:1046276128_motz: we've been getting huge storms and snow, but the damn snow won't stay!! :1046276030_flop:

It's really cold today and i don't want to go to school (actually it's just the Rennies busses i don't want to go on, it feels colder inside the bus than it does outside)

Snowed a while ago. Two hour delay. :cheers-mate: Then, the snow turned to ice, so it sat on the sidewalks. :1046276128_motz:

Oh, and a two hour delay today, too! :happy:

this morning was bout 45-50 degrees F, and foggy as hell, but other than that, was fie. (you couldnt see like more than a dozen ft ahead of you)

fog went away.

by 2:10 PM (when our school dismisses :D), it was about 70 degrees, with some big gusts of wind and an extremely pleasant cool breeze. it was sunny, and snow was almost gone save for the big piles.