Ami89E1234

Weather

im actually getting a little bored of the weather(hot still, no rain :6: :mad22::1046276128_motz: )and just plain life here in missouri. god i hope above all else that we go to germany for vacation this summer-usually hot but more rainy, cool, and cloudy days than here + LOTS of things to do.

if you want rain, go to Fort William

well, i dont live in scotland and im not part of the enterprises crew so i cant go to scotland

i don't think you got what i meant, i meant that if you want rain, go to for william, i couldn't care less if you could get to scotland or not, i was just making a retorical statement

we had BAD thunderstorms last week with thunder as loud as an f ing 20.6 earthquake with 50 hiroshima bombs, LOTS of rain and really bright lightning.

this week its of course hot and sunny 99% of the time with a low number of gray clouds(only big, fluffy white clouds) and really beautiful blue skies and no signs whatsoever of ANY storms or even a shower

Guest Utrechtterror
here in belgium in ieper(yper) its warm :cool: .but on 9.00 time its was raining and thundering :P .

Lol, i've been in ieper with school lately.

WW 1 and stuff

Lol, i've been in ieper with school lately.

WW 1 and stuff

yea im going there soon after the holidays with my school, hope it's fun :laugh:

rainy weather for almost 2weeks in France until the last two days where it was sunny, :angry: glad to be in GB even though the weather may not look very good at the moment.

yea im going there soon after the holidays with my school, hope it's fun :laugh:

rainy weather for almost 2weeks in France until the last two days where it was sunny, :angry: glad to be in GB even though the weather may not look very good at the moment.

is stil warm here :cool:

offtopic:much people or schools from GB coming to ieper for the world war 1.even the queen came to ieper a few days ago.

Guest Utrechtterror

a lot of schools go there, it's very intresting..

Lot of english schools!

@Hoppah,

Yeah seems we all have that problem up here :angry: !!!

When it's hot in Holland, the humidity is tremendously high :unsure: , because of our climate.. :(

p.s.; It was 9:15 PM and you went to bed allready :P ?

wierd: in early morning (5:30 6:45) sky is purple, blue and pink. from about 7:20 on sky is grey for most of day; is still warm, with brief glimpes of sun (and pool in 80's :cool:) but the sky is acting REALLY wierd out here

guess what the forecast is?

monday, august6 97. tuesday 100. wednesday 100. thursday 100. im also guessing friday is also gonna be 100. pool 95 :cool::rofl::1046276128_motz::8: :1046275897_teufel: :drink:

It's gonna cool down here tomorrow, we might even get a bit of rain (and I have to go to work by bike, grrr...)