Ami89E1234

Weather

still hot here - and raining like every day or every other day in a t-storm for like 5-10 min of INTENSE wind, insane rain and lighting and thunder. wierd. weve got a t-storm coming in right now.

other than that, its only 80ºF :cool:

yeah, well the weather here can be RIDICULOUS - 80ºF one day, 50 and raining the next lol :rolleyes:

It's a little more extreme over here. We have rain, then all of a sudden it's sunny, then all of a sudden it's snowing. I'm not even kidding. I remember a day when we had everything in the same day.

Today's pretty calm, a bit hot and muggy though. Two nights ago it was nuts...We had a tornado warning (thankfully no touchdowns). And massive rain and lightning. There were over 13,000 lightning strikes registered in our area over the storm. The fire departments were way overworked. I'd have to find an actual count but by my last count it was almost 50 working fires in the Columbus area plus a ton of vehicle accidents and a few water rescues. The county ran out of rescue trucks to dispatch, and some columbs stations were responding at least 15 miles outside of their jurisdiction. Even the militray fire department frim DSCC was out and about. Not many serious injuries though, I don't think there were any fatalities either, though 2 firefighters were struck by lightning in Zanesville, they should both be fine).

in california it is between 100-90 degrees.we have 456 wild fires burning here.i feel bad for all the fire fighters and cal fire that have to deal with the intense heat in fighting these fires.

Edited by ANTONIO

Rainy, cloudy and too cold for this time of the year.

We had hot days in May and I was spending days in an office building without AC.

Now, I have vacation and the weather just sucks.

Temperature is about 20 degrees Celcius (that's 68 in Fahrenheit). :1046275873_shakehead:

It's been really hot the last couple of days, over 20° C (like hoppah said, over 68° F) and no wind at all, and during that time, i'm working outside. :willnicht: We had some rain over the weekend though, but then it got hot again.

The weather SUCKS! It's 16 degrees celsius and it's raining :(

It's too hot here :( Must be reaching around 18,20C :mad22: My parents and sister love it, but i prefer cold/cooler weather (unless i'm in France or the U.S)

It's almost 30 degrees Celcius (86 F) with a (very) high humidity here.

I've slept maybe 6 hours in two nights because of the weather.

The only things you can do is drinking cold drinks (beer!) or swimming. :)!