Ami89E1234

Weather

Well, were in Portugal is always sunny and very pleasent (I mean without those storms). But I never see snow here in my city.

I guess you see snow all the time. :D

i wouldnt say all the time. in summer and i quote, "...it's...fucking hot". yeah but during the winter we do get some snow. hell, global warming my ass when we had that BIG snow; i heard some places in St Louis got a foot + of snow. (we had no school that day :P)

youre lucky :cool:

EDIT: date 3/12/08

weather: 70ºF

very sunny - no clouds at all

slight breeze

extremely nice day today! :)

We've had really weird weather.

In the morning the sun has been out but it's been raining hard at the same time. Strong winds were blowing down from the north and were very cold.

By the afternoon, clouds had covered the sky, but not deep, dark clouds. It was more like a fog or mist and you could still see the sun. By now the pavements look extremly grubby and Fife council mobilised!! They had one sreet cleaner and managed to finish one of twelve sets of roadworks in the town

For those who don't get it, Fife council is notorious for doing nothing. But when they do, it's usually incorrect.
(Recently, they set up dozens of roadworks along the main street near the town and the main road that connects the West villages. This caused chaos because they are also building a new bus station and a new part of the shopping centre. So taxis had no where to go and buses have to go along awkward routes.)

On the upside, my bamboo plant is growing nicly and looks healthy :1046275747_biggthumpup: (yay for ikea)

yeah...the weather in NW PA is just.....weird....one day its 50...the next its 20 and snowing.....we lose all our snow..and get a foot in one day

at night it snows...then during the day its nice...

its beautiful today and supposed to get another snow storm this weekend....its really screwin with all my plans

For those who don't get it, Fife council is notorious for doing nothing. But when they do, it's usually incorrect.

yer, a synonym for that is the american government lol :1046275947_director:

still nice over here, :1046275747_biggthumpup: although supposed to get colder over next few days

We had a huge storm that raged over the Netherlands yesterday and the day before. There was only minimal damage done, but there are a lot off trees that didn't survive the storm and tomorrow we are gonna practice sawing trees in the forrest in stead of at the station (and practicing at the station really isn't that much of a big deal, see this movie.

today we got some of the edges of some big storms raging over missouri.

in the middle of german, suddenly the lights went out and then the ELMO (a projecting machine; look it up on google) went out and im like WTF! and then theres this HUGE BOOM! 5 mins later, the lights come back on but go out again 5 min later, and stay off for 30,35,40 min. :D

got some rain too (not like we need it)

we had rain for 2 and a 1/2 straight days - the rain never stopped. we needed it. its nice now that its the 2nd day of spring (and spring break! :P)

We are going to have a white easter! It snowed today and there is more snow predicted for tomorrow.

Fire weather planning forecast for southwestern california

national weather service los angeles/oxnard ca

330 pm pdt fri mar 21 2008

.discussion...high pressure over california will maintain warm and

dry conditions across the area through monday. weak offshore flow

will cause locally gusty northeast winds through and below passes

and canyons, especially during the night and morning hours.

humidities will drop into the single digits across inland areas

during the afternoon. overnight recoveries will be good along the

coast and lower coastal valleys but poor further inland.

a cooling trend will begin monday and continue through the middle of

the week as a weather system moves into the pacific northwest. this

will also bring with it higher humidities

...Saturday...

Sky/Weather.........sunny.

Max Temperature.....78-88.

24 hr trend......little change.

Min Humidity........10-20 percent.

24 hr trend......little change.

20-foot winds.......variable 3-6 mph...except northeast 10-20 mph with

gusts to 30 mph below passes and canyons in the

morning.

marine layer........none.

LAL.................1.

---

In other words, it's always gorgeous in Southern California.

spring is here, all is in bloom, and its warm. the locals are preparing for the hellishly hot summer lol :D:beer:

Yep here too: sun, birds, flowers. And I'm inside studying for my midterms. :1046276030_flop:

lol. were doing MAP testing (Missouri Assessment Program) it goes in your permanent record and is your 'determining' test (of how well your doing in school and such.) we finished the math portion last week and started the English today. tomorrow is gonna be a hard day as we have to write an essay. crap :mad: :6