itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

The chassis version (E450) will have one driver side door and a basic interior similar to the vanilla EM4 cars. Most of the cars, trucks and vans will feature this except for the vehicles made by Sixteen Tons and Turn10 Studios.

Here's a screenshot of 2 of the three buses that will be out.

O8MUzUy.png

The third bus is still tentative. Not sure what I should make. The vans with interiors is still very WIP.

E350 done. Will be making the version with black front parts.

oR0oPCD.png

How about the third one being a New Flyer bus, they are very common. Just also want to say, thanks for making so many new models available for the community to use, U really have opened things up.

Hi itchboy, i try search for Mack Granite, do you know any website with free models for download ? I would make a new truck for my department.

There are none avialable that are free. You gotta model it yourself.

I am also going to use this post to publicly announce the release of my lightbar pack. This is a follow up to the Code 3 Lightbar I did a while ago.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/579-light-equipment-pack/

Featuring:

• Code 3 Defender
  • Code 3 RX2700CC
  • Whelen M2 and M7

Itchboy, I dare say that you're close to reaching god-tier when it comes to providing resources for people to use.

Me? That title belongs to Hoppah, Raf, Dyson, NFK, MikeyPI and the Germans.

I didn't start a modding revolution during my time here did I?

Don't tase me bro!

FKkmQdI.png

Just a little something I made while waiting for my college's online enrollment. Not really a car but I think it could be useful for the taser script.

Download me here for only 0 payments of $24.99

When installing this, do you just put it into the scripts folder of a mod and your done?