itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

Yeah I know, I just wanted to put that pick out there. But what you said about the brush units, that would be awesome! And maybe rescues? I don't want to pester you, It's just I'm stuck with my family computer right now, and my school chromebook for computers, so I can't model right now unfortunately, I can barely get access to the game/my mod as it is.

I have 2 brush trucks in River Falls that will ne released and allowed foe public use when the mod is complete they are f350 with a skid unit and a f550 chassis with a rescue body and a skid unit

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

I believe Cop's did one similar to that picture the Dodge truck.  I think it needs a re-scale to big  lol!   Also Itchboy would consider doing a Chevy 2500 ESU unit.  I started one by using the older LA light rescue truck.  I made a few edits in Z Modeler. Easy to delete thinks but trying to add poly lines I have not figured that out yet.  All the lines keep going diagonal lol!   Still needs adjustments still working progress.  I did the LED light system wigwag red white all around.  

RCMP mod is almost coming out. They have Silverado models. I dont consider making one because of this. But what you've made is great.

Good improvisation of reusing an older unit and just modifying it a bit to suit your purposes.

Thank you for the F150! Just what I need for the utility unit I'm working on.

I can send it to you ahead of release date...you want me to?

Any chance of making a F150 & Ram 1500 and 2500 models with the truck bed cappers ?

Take a look at the link if you don't know what they are

http://www.leer.com/100R

I will be doing just that these next few days.

That's alright, I'm in no hurry.

Very well then.

Everyone, here's the Dodge Ram SSV.

dC9YIFa.png

I will be doing vans next. The Econoline and Express vans along with the Dodge Caravan.

A question though. What kind of vans do most police and fire departments use? Extended length or regular length?

Btw, Nice truck is there going to be a longer flatbed for both or will they stay like this? For Ex, Ram 2500 8 foot box.

I am not aquainted with the MANY variants of trucks there are.

I think I will just leave this to the end user to modify the length of the box to his suiting.

Here Fire Depts use the extended length vans as i carries manpower and equipment.

Well overhere in LA, LA Sheriff's they use the extended ecoline. But their is not a single universal van, so depending what region or dept. But usually they tend to use extend for more storage.

Thanks for the advice. This is going to take a while before I can complete all of these vans. So far, 5 in total.

Here is the first one. I secretly (well not so secret no more) hope that this would make it into the Brooklyn mod or the new Manhattan mod as one of those NYPD vans.

tTEVusI.png

This is the regular length version btw.

They just keep getting better and better, do you plan on doing the commerical chassis as well? With opening doors and such

The chassis version (E450) will have one driver side door and a basic interior similar to the vanilla EM4 cars. Most of the cars, trucks and vans will feature this except for the vehicles made by Sixteen Tons and Turn10 Studios.

Here's a screenshot of 2 of the three buses that will be out.

O8MUzUy.png

The third bus is still tentative. Not sure what I should make. The vans with interiors is still very WIP.

E350 done. Will be making the version with black front parts.

oR0oPCD.png