itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

Everything time I see that, I think with my GTA mind that there are no kids in the game, but then I remember Emergency has kids..... like bloody and dead kids..... It's kinda morbid when you think about it. But still extremely well on the model, you know I love this mod for my use little uses, I could see some things with a bus. 

Everything time I see that, I think with my GTA mind that there are no kids in the game, but then I remember Emergency has kids..... like bloody and dead kids..... It's kinda morbid when you think about it. But still extremely well on the model, you know I love this mod for my use little uses, I could see some things with a bus. 

What about this? Replacement for GTW bus.

5232349330_e5f31c0c72_m.jpg

Excuse the small image. Couldnt find any bigger.

@Itchboy For the School Bus, I recommend you use School Bus Yellow for the paint (RGB:255, 216, 0)

Thanks for the hint in color.

Here are the new wheel textures on the Ford Police Interceptors. The Explorer's wheels have also been scaled down a bit. New update coming soon.
PflWBTY.png

And presenting to you (especially European modders) the new-ish Range Rover model up close.
DvOVYDG.png

And the new roof setup of the E350 Ambulance
jJBThg8.png

And the bus is done:
E0Y6zaz.png

Pssssstttt........

I know you're swamped but when/if you get the time, I saw this and thought it'd be a good replacement for the tiller, just because it's different. And yeah, American. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/yfd/7874506136/in/photostream/lightbox/

I'm gonna start trying to make some low poly models myself when/if I get a new laptop. 

Pssssstttt........

I know you're swamped but when/if you get the time, I saw this and thought it'd be a good replacement for the tiller, just because it's different. And yeah, American. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/yfd/7874506136/in/photostream/lightbox/

I'm gonna start trying to make some low poly models myself when/if I get a new laptop. 

I do have a plan on modifying the LaFrance fire engine into an LAFD tiller for my LA Themed vehicle pack. This civil car pack gets priority though.

I know this may have been stated earlier, but what is the ETA on a updated Fire Truck pack coming out? I apologize if this has been asked or said already.

Not in a while. A long while.

I dont know how to model firetrucks yet. The most I'll probably be able to do are brush trucks or light rescue vehicles. Based on pickup trucks from my mod.

I do have a plan on modifying the LaFrance fire engine into an LAFD tiller for my LA Themed vehicle pack. This civil car pack gets priority though.

Hehe done did it it is in the la 4x4 submod on the woods map

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

Yeah I know, I just wanted to put that pick out there. But what you said about the brush units, that would be awesome! And maybe rescues? I don't want to pester you, It's just I'm stuck with my family computer right now, and my school chromebook for computers, so I can't model right now unfortunately, I can barely get access to the game/my mod as it is.  

I believe Cop's did one similar to that picture the Dodge truck.  I think it needs a re-scale to big  lol!   Also Itchboy would consider doing a Chevy 2500 ESU unit.  I started one by using the older LA light rescue truck.  I made a few edits in Z Modeler. Easy to delete thinks but trying to add poly lines I have not figured that out yet.  All the lines keep going diagonal lol!   Still needs adjustments still working progress.  I did the LED light system wigwag red white all around.  

post-14435-0-34311800-1413565053_thumb.j

post-14435-0-36486800-1413565070_thumb.j

post-14435-0-40023600-1413565083_thumb.j

post-14435-0-78261600-1413578061_thumb.p

post-14435-0-61455700-1413578091_thumb.p

post-14435-0-66031200-1413578113_thumb.p