Stan

Emergency 5 and Emergency 2013 announced!

Will you buy Emergency 2013 to short your waiting time?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy Emergency 2013 to short your waiting time?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

Steam helps Americans be even lazier than they already are. IT'S AWESOME!

How is it begin lazy when you do have the room or ability to drag game disk with you when go on bussiness trip. With steam I can download a game before going and play it on road. with a goog enough internet i can ever swap out what I take during long trips.

Frankly I do understand all this negativtiy. No one force you or any one else to use steam. But there are people that do. So why be such jerks?

Uhhh one thing that id like to see is an american version of the game. instead of like making la mod and ny mods seprate downloads i think it would be cool if la and ny mods came with the initial game because those two mods are honestly better than the game seris so far plus uhh the skins sirens and command give you a bigger variety of things to use and do

Uhhh one thing that id like to see is an american version of the game. instead of like making la mod and ny mods seprate downloads i think it would be cool if la and ny mods came with the initial game because those two mods are honestly better than the game seris so far plus uhh the skins sirens and command give you a bigger variety of things to use and do

Impossibly unlikely, Its a German game, the whole series is about fictionally European Fire Rescue services. They also don;t need to make a version like that because there are already mods

would ruin it for us modders

Well for a start, using NYC/FDNY/Manhattan/Brooklyn/NYPD etc are all trademarks under the City of New York, which is why games rarely reference NYC by name. The game developers would be paying through the teeth to use logos, names, locations and acronyms. So a fictitious area or keeping with the European idea would be the way they'd go.

x

Graphics can stay the same, especially since people can barley even play the most demanding mods that the game already has

Actually, improved graphics would reduce the strain, the engine is being overtaxed by mods so much that it requires extra CPU. A better engine, less tax on CPU, same with graphics.

x

I hope this gets released soon but I am not holding my breath. I am just fed up with not being able to play free roam because of my traffic lights

I love it. It's a major step up from Emergency 4, and for this reason i am looking forward to it more than i am looking forward to GTA V coming out to PC. From what it sounds, the possibilities with this game in the horizon is endless. I'm stoked to see what features the editor offers, and hoping that the light editing part is still there, or otherwise I'd be a little sad. Marked the date on the calender !

I love it. It's a major step up from Emergency 4, and for this reason i am looking forward to it more than i am looking forward to GTA V coming out to PC. From what it sounds, the possibilities with this game in the horizon is endless. I'm stoked to see what features the editor offers, and hoping that the light editing part is still there, or otherwise I'd be a little sad. Marked the date on the calender !

I'm sure it will be i really hope they improve the light editing and make it easier to do and give us more options.