Stan

Emergency 5 and Emergency 2013 announced!

Will you buy Emergency 2013 to short your waiting time?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy Emergency 2013 to short your waiting time?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

I'm quite surprised there isn't more talk about this. They released one screenshot for GTA V and there were whole sites made to discuss it. I'll fuel a discussion

For Emergency 5, what do you guys think there will be in the way of missions? Personally, I'm hoping for more missions along the lines of those in Emergency 1 and 2, large calls, but not too far out there. I'd like to see a bunch of the strategy be returned, and hopefully it'll be done in the way they did it in the older games, like the evacuating a plaza because of a truck bomb. You had to find out where it was and remove it, or evacuate the area, trying to get everyone out before the bomb went off. That's one thing I missed. Those missions offered several big endings, all passes, but would require you to think. If you were spot on enough to catch the van, you'd get full marks on the mission. If you evacuated the plaza, but didn't get the van, reduced marks, etc. All were feasible endings, and I enjoyed how strategically planned you had to be. Maybe it'll be something we can see returned

I'm quite surprised there isn't more talk about this. They released one screenshot for GTA V and there were whole sites made to discuss it. I'll fuel a discussion

For Emergency 5, what do you guys think there will be in the way of missions? Personally, I'm hoping for more missions along the lines of those in Emergency 1 and 2, large calls, but not too far out there. I'd like to see a bunch of the strategy be returned, and hopefully it'll be done in the way they did it in the older games, like the evacuating a plaza because of a truck bomb. You had to find out where it was and remove it, or evacuate the area, trying to get everyone out before the bomb went off. That's one thing I missed. Those missions offered several big endings, all passes, but would require you to think. If you were spot on enough to catch the van, you'd get full marks on the mission. If you evacuated the plaza, but didn't get the van, reduced marks, etc. All were feasible endings, and I enjoyed how strategically planned you had to be. Maybe it'll be something we can see returned

I would like to feel the mood of the Mission 4 from Emergency 2, I don't know if you get what I mean ;)

I agree with this - Large scale, but realistic missions. I'd like to see the football riot mission from Em 1 return but on a larger scale. Also the multiple vehicle pileups, maybe including a lorry carrying hazardous materials where people need decontamination or something

Was just browsing Gamespot and say E3013 and immediately came to this forum to say... HURRRAAAAY! for Emergency 5!

I do hope that they have better vehicle models in E5, more varity too. Perhaps even a choice of reginal packs, like i could choose to use american style vehicles in one mission then in the next, german style and in another UK style, and even some french, polish, dutch, even japanese style vehicles would be awesome.

There is only one thing that should be done > Deeper gameplay like LA mod does with their units.

Let us control a lot of things as unit AND car! Also more variation.

If this is not gonna happen the game will be boring again and i will not buy it.

Simple.

Emergency 2013 was released on steam today.

New scenario: A supervolcano threatens Europe!

• Four new missions playing in Vienna, the Eifel, on Sylt and St. Peter‘s Square at the Vatican!
  • New free-play map from the Volcano Scenario.
  • Numerous new cutscenes that take you right into the action
  • New units including the Fire Brigade Drone.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/222820/

Sry guys but this game sucks really bad , we are in 2012 and no window mode option also I have 2 monitors and can't make the game to start on main monitor it always start on my secondary . Not sure about the gameplay but for me every game that don't run in window mode is a NO

Considering that this game is just a modified Emergency 4, it can be made to be windowed the same way Emergency 4 can. As for the multi-monitor thing, that's probably your problem, not the game's. I have three monitors and I have never had any problem, especially with this game, in getting it started on whatever monitor I so wish