goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

http://www.4shared.c...tation_fix.html

this is for the user above only and anybody else who uses the units in the 4x4 submod,if you don't, don't use it.

download,put in prototype/vehicles/police folder and they should go where they belong

Goog,

Thank you so much for putting this up. I hope its not something I missed elsewhere in the thread.

the vehicles from the la mod I used just come with the command to go to the la police station,in 4x4's he has 2 extra,go to lapp station and lasd station.I changed the commands and gave you the updated prototypes,it should fix your problem as in the screenshots you can see it works.

the vehicles from the la mod I used just come with the command to go to the la police station,in 4x4's he has 2 extra,go to lapp station and lasd station.I changed the commands and gave you the updated prototypes,it should fix your problem as in the screenshots you can see it works.

Yep, It works perfectly.

Anyone who does like to use 4x4's LA submod but wants Googs excellent updated models the link above is the way to go.

Thank you so much for taking the time to make up a fix for us Goog.

Now a quick side question...

If I download that speed fix file a few posts above. Will that wipe out the 4X4 fix or would I be ok still.

I honestly don't use patrol that much so If it will make additional work for you or another file you have to create, I am perfectly happy leaving it as it is.

Speed of the units are not controlled in the editor,you will find them in the game folder in the units folder.

Attached is that folder which will return the speeds to LA mod default speeds.

http://www.4shared.c...UYFv/Units.html

copy and paste to the la mod police units folder.

Ok

Yep, It works perfectly.

Anyone who does like to use 4x4's LA submod but wants Googs excellent updated models the link above is the way to go.

Thank you so much for taking the time to make up a fix for us Goog.

Now a quick side question...

If I download that speed fix file a few posts above. Will that wipe out the 4X4 fix or would I be ok still.

I honestly don't use patrol that much so If it will make additional work for you or another file you have to create, I am perfectly happy leaving it as it is.

It will do nothing to the speed as 4x4's settings seemed to be default LA mod.The download is only for users with our submod that want it back to original,other submods won't be affected by this file.

Goog the red light work looks great all around and the reskins, truly a new rebirth for LAFD engines. Goog did you have to use Zmodler or just reskin the model?

Thanks guys,the raised roof cab engine was re-skinned and updated child's added and the KME was a zmodeler creation.I added a different back and updated skin and added new child's.

It includes the black rim and the wheel covers,both of which are used and correct!!.The numbers don't really matter the skins were not done,one right after the other,so probably won't be exact.

Oh my god,I better pull all my files and not release one more download.Seriously dude if it bothers you don't use them.Maybe when I release the fire units I can re-do the numbers(all at once) so their all the same size.OK.

Awesome man, I'd love to hear what you wanna say in order for me to fix my skins. ;) Anything you notice I can fix and it will look better. I would appreciate that :) Thanks!

All jokes aside, I would really like to see what you'll find wrong so I can correct them.

K4z2T.gif

I didn't know that it was possible that kids who asked for release dates 3 times can judge people.

Ummmmmm what? Release dates.... They were talking about your rudeness. You asked about the number hey that's okay. But then you went after when goog said something about it you were totally off the charts.

That's what that was about man. Bad form very bad form.

I'm saying that he is gonna agree with something someone else said when he did something worse, 3 times. And besides I was just saying something I noticed, and then he probably mistook it...What's "off the charts" about saying that the wheels weren't commonly use by the department?

could you go look outside if i'm there ?