goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

Something I just noticed. I had installed the latest version of xplorer 4x4's customized LA MOD 2.09. The Upgraded units mod works perfectly as far as getting the cars into the game. However, the new "police stations he created for the Port police(upper left on map) and the LASD/CHP(Upper Right corner of map) you cannot send those cars to their stations now. They just drive around the city and it says "no parking available, vehicle starts a patrol"

Once the RCMP mod is up and running well, is this something you guys might be willing to try to repair, if its even possible??

Thanks in advance,

\

Thanks, but now it says I have to be logged in to download, I guess today it's not my day...

click on the blue download button,wait 20 seconds,click download file(in blue words) above the 20 second circle not beside it.I tried it,it works I think you pushed the button beside for premium members which would require a login.

Hey goog,

I don't know if this has been mentioned, if so, sorry for the bother. I've noticed that when the patrol feature is used on your vehicles, their response speed is vastly reduced. So, I just place them in certain areas and just put them on stand-by. I was wondering if there was a setting in the scripts that affects that. If there is, can you point me in the direction of it please.

The la patrol script mentions a speed value but I think that's just the speed around town,I always thought that when you deactivated patrol it was a normal unit with normal speed,ect.

I have not got heavily into scripts yet so if anybody can answer better have at it,sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Frend j have one problem

j using yours new model upragde LAPD CHP well for Los angeles mod 4x4

and j ask you j can.t gett CHP white ford crovn and ATF unmarcked car .

can you help me or j must using Audtional units submod for L.A thanks for help .

SORRY TO BOTHER BUT WHEN I TRANSFER THE FILES TO (MODELS,PROTOTYPES, AND UNITS) AND WHEN I GO PLAY THE VEHICLES COME OUT INCOMPLETE. EX. THEY DO NOT HAVE DOORS,TIRES LIGHT BAR AND SO ON. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME

First off stop with the caps lock!!!not suppose to...Secondly start with fresh la mod base 2.0 or 2.1,additional units submod,then la mod police unit upgrade.Don't mix submods or light sumods with it,they will not work.

Copy and paste over the main la mod folder,if you do this everything in the folders goes to the right spot.It sounds like your prototypes did not go to the right folder,hence no doors ect.

If you do this right there are no issues,there will only be problems if it's installed wrong.