goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

did you follow directions and download the additional units submod???that is the only reason why something won't show up.The white CHP replaced the CHP camaro and likewise with the swat suv which is a umpc unit.

Turned everything in the options menu to low or off and it still lags when u have the camera on the units, however when you turn the lights off there is no lag at all.

my older computer did this too,whenever I had numerous units grouped together with lights on it was a lagfest.The fix was to buy a new computer or to live with the shortcomings of the dated machine.

my older computer did this too,whenever I had numerous units grouped together with lights on it was a lagfest.The fix was to buy a new computer or to live with the shortcomings of the dated machine.

I don't think i have an out dated computer. I got a AMD Radeon HD 6870, 6Gbs of ram and an Intel Core i5. Is that outdated?

these are new lapd,lasd and chp skins...it is the Nnico p-71 model which will replace the original LA mod cv's which are smaller and not as skin friendly,they will also include a child pushbar and 2 lightbars.

this pack will include the models/prototypes and the skins,you will just have to put in the appropriate folders and your LA mod will have brand spanking new cv's...

I started to read the topic but gave up after realizing it was 29 pages. Anyways, yes NNICOs are more skin friendly but the scale is way off compared to the rest of the LA Mod models. In particular, the problem here is that the CV is almost as long as the fire engines. It is also almost as tall as the fire engines, which is obviously a drastic scaling difference when compared to real life. None the less your skins look great. Good job!

When will the ambulances be released?

There are no ambulances in the download, Kris. There is only 2 ambulance supervisor vehicles, but no ambulances....

PLEASE,always read the forums posts a few pages back...the answer you seek is most likely already covered to nauseum.Laziness is not an excuse for me to help you out.From this point on any question that has already been answered many times,will go unanswered...if you can't be bothered to read a few pages of posts then I won't waste my time to help you.

I will work on the remaining units after the RCMP mod is done.

I also lately noticed a lot of guys re-skinning and trying to use our stuff in their projects.If you read the read me,this is not allowed.All stuff we did and included is for personal use only at this time.After work on the RCMP mod completes then I will allow usage on all our stuff.

Read the "read me" in the download for clarification.

Hey goog, the doors on your ambulance are jacked up. One of the rear doors doesn't even open up and the side door opens when the crew gets out. Not only that, they open at the wrong angle. Now, I tried fixing the angle before I asked about this lol. I try to change it and it just resets back to what it was to begin with. Thus, I'm stuck with an ambulance with jacked up doors lol. Can you tell me how to change the door's angle without them changing back to their preset angles?