goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

Elaborate more on the siren issue, buddy. It won't activate, or it's not audible?

Automatic siren doesn't kick on and even when I click the button to turn it on manually still nothing. The button is there and works like normal just not audible. Also when the unit is at station or standby, the automatic lights don't work, but they do turn on if I click the button. I'm not so much worried about the automatic lights, just the siren.

I just checked every unit in my game that I put in and the siren works in all of them...I never changed any sirens for the download so it's something you did,like CFD said,elaborate more on what unit has no sirens and what you may have added to the submod.

there was an issue with 4x4 submod where the ATF_cv siren would not work,there was a fix in the forum somewhere...I read it eons ago so I forget at the moment.

I just checked every unit in my game that I put in and the siren works in all of them...I never changed any sirens for the download so it's something you did,like CFD said,elaborate more on what unit has no sirens and what you may have added to the submod.

there was an issue with 4x4 submod where the ATF_cv siren would not work,there was a fix in the forum somewhere...I read it eons ago so I forget at the moment.

Alright thanks. I'll do some searching around and see what I can find. If you happen to come across it, please post a link for me. Thanks for the fast responses guys.

Got it working. Thanks for the help man. Here is the link on how to fix the problem for anyone else who might come across it.

that's a minor issue,fix it in the editor or wait till I release ambulance 102,I'll update the e4p that controls the doors.I never bothered to check the ambulance doors...was too worried about the police doors.

Was going to mention about the doors!, also, not sure if intentional, but the light bar on the "Bomb squad" does not flash? only two small steady burning lights. Feel like i'm being picky, but i am not. What you guys have done and keep doing is amazing, thank you for your dedication and attention to detail.

I feel as if you might have to edit the virtual objects for the ambulances and make them slightly bigger, which would mean moving one of the ambulances out side because there probably wont be enough room in the bay. I'll test this theory out later today and let you know if I can get it to work.

I feel as if you might have to edit the virtual objects for the ambulances and make them slightly bigger, which would mean moving one of the ambulances out side because there probably wont be enough room in the bay. I'll test this theory out later today and let you know if I can get it to work.

Yeah i know but now i keep one ambu outside of the station.

Was going to mention about the doors!, also, not sure if intentional, but the light bar on the "Bomb squad" does not flash? only two small steady burning lights. Feel like i'm being picky, but i am not. What you guys have done and keep doing is amazing, thank you for your dedication and attention to detail.

bomb squad is LA mod still I didn't add ours

I have also a small bug.

In fire station 1 (the big one) if i send the ambulance back to the fire station their is only room for one ambulance.

Because the second ambulance stay's at the back gate but won't go in.

never changed anything to do with commands,it replaced the vintage ambulance and is called from off the map so it won't go to the station anyways...you'll just have to park it outside or see what killerxcop. comes up with

The new ambo returns to the station and sits fine with two other ALS units. I Am not sure if two (& ALS) would sit okay, but just looking at the sizes, I for sure could not fit three. The bomb Squad truck is different, but I take it you mean the light bar is LA mod (you guys have not touched it)? Then of course that would make perfect sense. Tried my self to edit the inward door opening, but can't open the .ep4 file (back to playing with mud!).

I'll fix the door on the ambulance and release with the smaller 102 ambulance after CFD does the lights,probably in a few days.

The bomb squad is original LA Mod, we didn't touch it,I have a replacement with no lights so in the future it will be replaced just not now.

Also if I'm not mistaken,way back in Dyson's first NY submod he had 3 ford truck ambulances parked in the big station,it was bumper to bumper...but I do recall 3.

I'll fix the door on the ambulance and release with the smaller 102 ambulance after CFD does the lights,probably in a few days.

The bomb squad is original LA Mod, we didn't touch it,I have a replacement with no lights so in the future it will be replaced just not now.

Also if I'm not mistaken,way back in Dyson's first NY submod he had 3 ford truck ambulances parked in the big station,it was bumper to bumper...but I do recall 3.

Yeah they're too big for the default map VOs, likely you need to patch the map edits for bros, s'what I did haha

Editing the virtual objects works, everything runs smoothly now with the return to station button. Moved the 3rd ambulance to to the back parking lot where one of the LAFD trailers was right behind the ambulance bay. This way when the 3rd ambulance parks it backs straight in, not crooked. Spaced out the other two ambulance VOs and made them larger so there is plenty of room in the bay now. I probably could fit all 3 in the bay but it would be too cramped for my liking.

EDIT: Tried seeing if there was room to fit 3 ambulances into the bay in the editor. Only way it'd happen is if they were bumper to bumper and atleast 1 would be sticking outside of the station, which means if the bay doors are closed the ambulance will be sliced in half by the door.

Em42011-11-1517-57-29-79.jpg

Edited by KILLERxCOP

The new pd cars dont show up in game exept the LAPD SUV,Ambualance,EMS Car,LAPP,LA Airport PD,and the unmarked car

yes they do!!!the only way they don't show up is if you didn't download correctly or you are mixing submods(which I told you not to do).

It's been downloaded lots and your the only one that has this issuse...that shows me that it's not the download but the downloader.uninstall everything add AUS submod and copy and paste the 2 folders in the download, into the la mod game file,it's that simple.