goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

Was I supposed to have gotten a CHP CVPI with a vector with this update? I see it pictured, but I don't think I have it.

it was planned but was replaced with the liberty chp unit...only could have 2 p-71's plus the charger so we decided on liberty and the white slicktop

Could you please tell me (the uneducated) what vehicle the Liberty is?... :gruebel:

liberty just refers to the type of lightbar the p-71 used

Where did the download link for the new release go? I only see the tahoe fix files..

read page 1 it's pretty much self explanatory,the top2 links are the main downloads,the 3rd link is to the tahoe fix on the posts.

choose one of the main links,download then use the tire fix and that's it.

hello im new here but i know how to mod the game. When i install this mod the game loads fine the mods load. A few of the units have are missing parts i have a few that are missing doors and trunks and the light are bleeding through the cars. I dont have any issues with the tahoe just a few of the other cvpi's. Cant remember exactly but one im pretty sure is the CHP unit not the charger the cv with the pushbar. is anyone else having these issues?

hello im new here but i know how to mod the game. When i install this mod the game loads fine the mods load. A few of the units have are missing parts i have a few that are missing doors and trunks and the light are bleeding through the cars. I dont have any issues with the tahoe just a few of the other cvpi's. Cant remember exactly but one im pretty sure is the CHP unit not the charger the cv with the pushbar. is anyone else having these issues?

all the issues have been fixed,you are not downloading it properly...copy and paste contents of folder over the game folder ex:model over model,prototype over prototype

Hey goog, I was also going to ask you what a p-71 is? with me being from 'across' the pond and not having fancy names for cop cars, but I figured it out... :sporty: , one last thing, did you say that LAPD Tahoe light issue was going to be rectified?

Hey goog, I was also going to ask you what a p-71 is? with me being from 'across' the pond and not having fancy names for cop cars, but I figured it out... :sporty: , one last thing, did you say that LAPD Tahoe light issue was going to be rectified?

the Lapd Tahoe was not supposed to be included as CFD has not done the lights yet so,a fix and other units are coming as soon as he finishes them...please wait patiently

p-71=police interceptor crown victoria

ok so i tried what you said and im still getting issues what vehicle submod are we supposed to use? and if it helps im missing doors and wheels on the lapd patrol car 2 and 3 and the lapd charger the, chp charger, chp patrol car are missing wheels and pushbars etc. The tahoe was but the file you posted fixed that if you could pm me goog i would appr. it thanks.

ok so i tried what you said and im still getting issues what vehicle submod are we supposed to use? and if it helps im missing doors and wheels on the lapd patrol car 2 and 3 and the lapd charger the, chp charger, chp patrol car are missing wheels and pushbars etc. The tahoe was but the file you posted fixed that if you could pm me goog i would appr. it thanks.

start out fresh uninstall what you got,wipe it all out.Next install la mod 2.0 + the 2 patches or the new 2.1.

go to page 1 and download either the megaupload or the other 4shared link,after downloading open file and you have 2 folders a model and a prototype.

copy and paste the 2 folders into the game folder(don't expand the tree,the files are separated accordingly and if you just paste they will go to the correct place) it will ask to replace the folders say yes

now page 1 has a link to the tire fix,find it download and install as you did previously it also has 2 folders model and prototype make sure you copy and paste as above

the lapd tahoe is not to be in the game ,I accidentally included it,it will have messed up lights and probably no tires...a fix will follow later for it.

all issues have been fixed so your just downloading it wrong,follow my instructions and it should work.hope it helps you.

Did CFD do the lights for this update?, was watching the videos for the upcoming RCMP Mod (Outstanding by the way) and noticed how cool the lights are, then I looked at the ones for this update and mine seem to be much brighter and a bit of overburn maybe, tried playing th egame at night to get better effect, but alas. The ATF CV is a mobile christmas tree, Have i got my settings (if any) wrong, or is there a way to tone them down?

Did CFD do the lights for this update?, was watching the videos for the upcoming RCMP Mod (Outstanding by the way) and noticed how cool the lights are, then I looked at the ones for this update and mine seem to be much brighter and a bit of overburn maybe, tried playing th egame at night to get better effect, but alas. The ATF CV is a mobile christmas tree, Have i got my settings (if any) wrong, or is there a way to tone them down?

yes CFD did them,ATF was modeled after a well lit unit...to tone down the lights you just reduce the corona,if I'm wrong CFD can correct me

It depends how far out your camera zoom is. The higher the bird-watch viewi is, the more the lights become disorted and cognitive. The lower and closer you are to the unit, the better the lights will be, you should be able to notice all ploys in place with the coronas filling them. I've set all the coronas to the reasonable size that seemed good enough when you zoom in, but needless to say, every corona gets really messy the higher you are.

The solution to this is keep the map set to night-mode and zoom in reasonably enough to enjoy the quality of the lights.

I know the car look like it's being gang-raped by a bunch of christmas lights, and that is because you're viewing it from the sky, bird view, thus seeing all the 360 lights at once and it can give off the obnoxious presence. If you look at each angle of the car, you'll see how effective the lights are when it comes to intersection clearing and being seen at night from any angle.

Thanks for the info CFD. I am not a modder so have to default to the geniuses. This a screen shot of night and as close as I can get it. Is there any settings that allow me to change the angle (lower????). I am running this game on a Mac that has both OS on it (Windows 7) Is this good quality or am I wanting too much?

Yeah, dude, from what I see, everything looks normal to me. Your zoom dept is fairly normal to what I would also have mine set on often. The only logical explanation to your issue is the poor choice of corona. I have to admit, the red/blue corona I had implemented initially on most of the units, corona 5 and red 3 - the bloom effect is too much for anyone to handle, and this made me to search for a better, alternative corona series. I landed on corona Blue and red 3 series, and added tested them on the RCMP fleet, they look awesome. So this model is pretty much out-dated. Unfortunately, i will not change the corona settings to my desired choice for the la upgrade mod - the process is labour intensive. You'll just have to stick with what you have now. They dont look bad really, just make sure you're zoomed in close enough to be able to count the remains of bug road kills on the windshield.