goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

PLEASE HELP! I tried to upgrade my LA MOD police units and I can't. I tried copying into the mods/units/police folder, and the mods/models folder and neither one works. Could someone help immediately. PLEASE

in your downloaded folder there are 3 files copy them,send to your la mod folder in mods folder(DO NOT expand the download tree for la mod!!!,just copy on to la mods folder)if you do this right everything will go to the right place...

@ goog1967

i was wondering if i wouldnt be too much trouble on helping me how to make a mod or at least a sub mod.

Sorry but I got my main project and 2 side ones...so right now not much time left for another,but any questions or problems I could offer help that way...just ask.

Hey, so I downloaded and installed, well just copy and paste, but I spawned all of the police units and I can't tell if I have everything. Do you have a list of what is new/replaced and what it replaces?

If you download the files than you can see the name's of the files that are also the names of the car's in game.

hey goog1967 the lapd k-9 cv is still messed up, i put all the files in the right file folders in the la mod but the cars doors are in side the unit the drunk door is missing

is anybody else having issues with the lapdk9?Nobody else has mentioned it,so I'll find out if it's a common problem then I will help you...

My LAPD k9 is fine but I just realized my ATF doors open in.

I can fix that for you Killer,seeing that 2 people have no issues with the lapdk9,the problem is on your end otherwise all the k9's would have been screwed up.How many other mods do you have installed?delete everything,then install on a fresh la mod version with AUS...if that fails,can you get into your editor?if so I can tell you how to fix it.

hey goog1967 i got my k-9 unit to work the only other problem iam having is the directional lights on the k-9 and lapd cv ,lasd cv don't come on , thank you for your help in how to fix the k-9 unit

CFD will add the missing lights in a future update,he knows about all the issues...

Not sure if these problems have been raised yet but i thought i would share my problems:

- I love the new lights although compared to previous versions of lights there are no shadows on the ground for them

- None of the cars have working rear indicators or warning lights at all actually.

- The cv highway patrol has the light shadows on the ground the wrong way round on the push bar.

- The police suv hasnt changed at all which i thought it would according to the first page.

- No directional lights either

However other than those, its brilliant. Its about time they were updated and i love it!!

willa078

Not sure if these problems have been raised yet but i thought i would share my problems:

- I love the new lights although compared to previous versions of lights there are no shadows on the ground for them

- None of the cars have working rear indicators or warning lights at all actually.

- The cv highway patrol has the light shadows on the ground the wrong way round on the push bar.

- The police suv hasnt changed at all which i thought it would according to the first page.

However other than those, its brilliant. Its about time they were updated and i love it!!

willa078

All of these problems are know.

CFD knows this and will fix in an update

CHP angles the pushbar lights so the passenger side aims towards drivers side of the road and visa versa for the opposite side,so shadows are perfect

we know that and if you read the posts you would too

we know,again if you read the posts it wouldn't be an issue

thanks glad you guys like the work,all this stuff will be addressed in a future update with the remaining units we add.

take the time to read the posts guys,chances are your answers are there...we try to let you know what's going on in the posts,the time you take too read the post,saves me the time having to respond to something already stated numerous times previously.

willa078

Hey, I don't know if this is only with my download, but I seem to have downloaded a copy of the Unmarked RCMP unit, instead of the ATF cruiser. It's a black cruiser, but the lights don't match up with the model

was it from the first page or the link from a few pages ago,where you downloaded the ATF?

the ATF unit should be a dark grey colour,make sure you use the link on page 1 ,I removed the link on the previous page.

just download page 1 download and overwrite,it should be right,just had a quick look at the ATFep4 and it is the correct one...let me know after downloading if it fixes the issue.Anybody else with this issue do the same as jeeves.