goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

you need to download both files on page 1,the police upgrade and the atf add on.BOTH links are working fine(I just checked them) as I stated a few posts previous.The file sharing sites are pretty straight forward as to what your supposed to do to download the file,so take your time and read the page(you are a free user,and enter the capcha on the atf file download)

Lets hope so it says wrong password but ill tell you if it dosnt work

Will the LAPD Tahoe have a directional light bar where there is a 801 number on suv roof ?

nope,all the pictures I have seen and the particular one this unit is based off of have no directional lightbar on the back...just the LASD Tahoe did.

Sorry for the delay guys something came up and I couldn't post earlier today,here is the LASD Tahoe,LASD P-71 and LAPD helicopter.

as with other releases just copy and paste contents of rar file into la mod folder,do not expand the download tree...

ok,I forgot a few things,I just added them and you guys should be golden now...any problems just let me know and we can fix them.

I may release all the units for this whether the lights are done or not then we can just update ep4's as they become completed,this way there would be no mix ups like just happened as in my version everything is as it should be.I'll let you know what I decide later.

Anybody who already downloaded just re download and copy and paste again and it should be right.

I think i have a problem i can only buy the LASD Tahoe in the mission mode.

Not in the freeplay.

Can any one help?

The LASD Tahoe replaced the Hummer2,should be available in freeplay,use the money cheat and you can buy some.It's been so long since I played this,if I'm wrong somebody correct me and help kris out.