goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

I need some help. I have the LA MOD police unit upgrade, And when I installed it the first time, It screwed it up, So I uninstalled the game, Then re-installed it, And re-installed LA Mod by Hoppah, Then i put LA Mod police unit upgrade mod back in, Now I have no details on the cops or firefighters or police cruisers anything of that sort. Ladder truck is that way too! >.< It's bugging me. Please help. :/

Re-install the game. I had the same problem when i first installed the game, but I suffered through it for a long time cause I didn't know what was wrong. Re-installed the game for a random reason and my problem was solved.

I need some help. I have the LA MOD police unit upgrade, And when I installed it the first time, It screwed it up, So I uninstalled the game, Then re-installed it, And re-installed LA Mod by Hoppah, Then i put LA Mod police unit upgrade mod back in, Now I have no details on the cops or firefighters or police cruisers anything of that sort. Ladder truck is that way too! >.< It's bugging me. Please help. :/

ladder truck or the personnel have nothing to do with the 7 police units that are put into the game,do you have another submod installed besides mine???start again with a fresh install,2 patches,additional units submod,then copy and paste my 3 folders onto the LAmod folder without expanding the folder...then you should have everything

When something like that happened to me for having too many conflicting mods, what i did was delete all the files first, then uninstall, then reinstall and everything was fixed.

copy and paste the 3 folders in the download to your LAmod game file(don't expand the folder tree,if you do you will not get the folders to the correct spot)

LAmod folder is in either your (16 tons directory or wizard works in mods folder in my laptop it's that way)or 911fr folder

there are 6 cv's and 1 charger,the rest will follow when CFD gets back from work and has a chance to finish the remaining units...

if your new,read back in the forums...most likely your answer will be there, if not ask then and somebody would be more than willing to help you.

Something I noticed which I don't think was intentional. The Swat SUV is replaced by an unmarked cv. Its not as fast as the other cv's which leads me to believe it was an accidental inclusion. Either way it's very nice and I'm glad to have it.

post-19673-0-07069800-1311328504.jpg

Here's a pic

That's the lapd swat unmarked cvpi. It's not a mistake, it did replace the tahoe.

I will double-check the speed - I may have forgotten to update the configurations.

FYI to those who reported that the lights looked distorted, let alone the glow transpiring into mist, commonly noticeable during the day hours - what this would mean is that you have zoomed out too far thus causing the lights getting distorted.

The best way to have an enjoyable game-play is to play the graveyard shift. the attitude changes and the lights will come out brighter, sharper and empowering. This can be done by performing these simple, painless, steps to edit your freeplay parameters.

1. Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v2.0\Specs

2. look for a file named fp_params_endless.xml - once you find it, right click it, a menu should pop up, from there, you will need to scroll to " Open with - " . Click that, open with notepad.

3. Good, you have successfully opened the file, this means that you are reading my instructions. Look at the top section, last line, it should be like this <starttime value="??:??"/> --- change the ??? to your desired night hours. Mine is 01:30 ( if that does not work, try 0:30.)

4. good, save the file. load the game, load the mod, and then go play freeplay, once its loaded, the game hours should be set to mid afternoon or night time.

Blah, i don't want to write anymore...

Im going to go watch cartoons.

That's the lapd swat unmarked cvpi. It's not a mistake, it did replace the tahoe.

I will double-check the speed - I may have forgotten to update the configurations.

Alright, I knew you probably meant to release it eventually, I just didn't see it mentioned in this release. Just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention. Thanks for clearing that up tho. :holdglass:

Hey goog I thought you were going to take the pushbars of the front if the lapd crown vics? Nice models and lights you guys are great!

nope,I found pictures with LAPD units with pushbars so that justifies leaving them on...anybody that doesn't like them, can remove them in the editor

Got that works for me! how do you take the push bars off?

they are added as child's so you have to remove the child,if you don't understand the editor,you need to search about it(been so long since I installed mine I forgot the steps to do it) and install it and get used to it...unless you do, explaining it won't help much.

ATF cv just released and a few minor light tweaks to a few units...CFD is aware of other fixes and will fix them in a future update.

Guys note,you need ADDITIONAL UNITS SUBMOD installed or the ATF will not be in game...