goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

LAPD Tahoe was not to be included,it is not been done by CFD yet.It will be updated with an EP4 at a later date so bear with it.

I just tried both download links and they work fine,the megaupload one is super fast...

Oh my mistake. I added the follow, stand-by, and return to station to the LASD Tahoe myself so that serves as a nice substitute while I wait. :cool: Keep up the good work.

Hey brother I know I am being stupid here but what ASU are you talking about.

Are you talking about the + units submod or the additional units submod?

again sorry please don't revoke my RCMP fan banner ;)

yes you are correct AUS= ADDITIONAL UNITS SUBMOD the one with bpat and atf units

depending on the order at which you install all these submods,they will have an effect on the units in game...do a fresh install with AUS,add this submod then do not add any of those light submods(led and reality lights)unless you add the ep4's only to fire and ems.Adding any to the police units will screw everything up.

I know it's not mine and with Soldjayboy having no troubles, it is your mix and match that seems to be the problem

Everybody-NO LIGHT SUBMODS unless you manually install them and only on EMS and FIRE,they totally screw up the models...most of these are not la mod models so light mods won't fit them anyways(Tahoe,cv,charger are all different)

I did. I made sure I didn't overwrite any of the new cars. All the others work except for the LASD Tahoe (and the LAPD one but forget that haha). I don't know what's wrong...with the choppers too...

I did. I made sure I didn't overwrite any of the new cars. All the others work except for the LASD Tahoe (and the LAPD one but forget that haha). I don't know what's wrong...with the choppers too...

well tacticalrooster22,I don't know what to say,mine has no problems and just about everybody else didn't...so it has to be something your adding.If all else fails reinstall everything and start over.

Um goog please dont get mad at me but can you have the same thing but make it 2.1 cause in 2.0 everything dosnt work its broken so can ya do it please?

if you have a tahoe issue use the ep4 file,if you don't,which most people do not...Don't use the above file.

if everything doesn't work that's your fault cause most everybody's and my version isn't broken

I will say this now DO NOT use this with other submods or light submods,unless you know what you are doing and what files to replace or your game will be "broken"

if you have a tahoe issue use the ep4 file,if you don't,which most people do not...Don't use the above file.

if everything doesn't work that's your fault cause most everybody's and my version isn't broken

I will say this now DO NOT use this with other submods or light submods,unless you know what you are doing and what files to replace or your game will be "broken"

Its not the submod its the 2.0 something hapend to it now everytime i play freeplay it crashes in 2.1 it dosnt

Its not the submod its the 2.0 something hapend to it now everytime i play freeplay it crashes in 2.1 it dosnt

if you have 2.0 and the 2 patches it works perfectly,been using it for almost a year and I never get crash to desktop.When you start messing with game files (adding units and such) then the crashes happen.

I tried to use base 2.1 but after I download it and unrar it it is corrupted so no I will not use 2.1 .

Fiddlesticks! Man, it didn't work. I know the only files I need to update are units, prototypes, and models. Just forget it, I'll see if it works in the next release. It's wierd cuz I know about all the files and such, so I installed all my light mods BEFORE downloading the police upgrade. All the other units work...

I'll work on it later,but that is so strange that a few of you guys it didn't work for...anyways use your base submod of your choice(4x4,2.0,2.1) and I will just do a download that just includes models and prototypes,none of the lang and scripts ,ect.

You are the man. Works perfect now. Thanks for taking the time to get it sorted out.

you are welcome...to all those with the Tahoe lightbar and tire issue download the link on first page and the above tire fix and you'll be set.I'll try to move that tire fix to page 1 also.