goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

READ the posts above you guys!!!! it will be back up later today,we had to fix a few issues and were adding a few more things,I'll post on page 1 when up and post here to let you guys know.....READ next time there were numerous posts as to why it was pulled and not working.

Goog and CFD, WOW! You guys are doing phenomenal work on these projects, I always look forward to everything you guys put together, and generally it's worth the wait. I'm going to play with the lights that you guys gave us now, and then see what you update tomorrow. Thanks for hard work guys, it definetly makes the gameplay more enjoyable. Between your update and Hoppah's base work, LA Mod is definetly the way to go these days.

OK guys,just checking my files before I upload,make sure doors,wheels,ect are where they need to be...As you can see by the pictures the surprise is now revealed.

I found my lost files,the smaller ambulance is not done.CFD said he would do it(lights) in the coming days,then I will post a download for that.

This new download contains light tweaks,vehicle speed settings,skin fixes,numerous child's and the new ambulance.I want everybody(even if you downloaded the one the other day)to download this and overwrite the old release.

I don't want to deal with issues about things wrong when I know everything is good so save me the grief and download this and copy and paste over the old version!!!

Sorry for pulling the release but it had to be perfect and now it's problem free...now you can play it and enjoy it!!!

Links are up and running on page 1,if you downloaded yesterdays version overwrite it with this version...there are numerous changes and new stuff.

post-17160-0-92545900-1321251203.jpgpost-17160-0-62349200-1321251214.jpgpost-17160-0-23653500-1321251220_thumb.jpost-17160-0-34573100-1321251223.jpg

Sorry for pulling the release but it had to be perfect and now it's problem free...now you can play it and enjoy it!!!

Sweet, very sweet! and I didn't care that it took longer. I don't care to wait a bit longer for perfect and problem free!

Maybe is it an idea to update te first page? With the pics of the ambulances, so everybody can see it, so you don't get any annoying replys! ;)

OK guys,just checking my files before I upload,make sure doors,wheels,ect are where they need to be...As you can see by the pictures the surprise is now revealed.

I found my lost files,the smaller ambulance is not done.CFD said he would do it(lights) in the coming days,then I will post a download for that.

This new download contains light tweaks,vehicle speed settings,skin fixes,numerous child's and the new ambulance.I want everybody(even if you downloaded the one the other day)to download this and overwrite the old release.

I don't want to deal with issues about things wrong when I know everything is good so save me the grief and download this and copy and paste over the old version!!!

Links are up and running on page 1,if you downloaded yesterdays version overwrite it with this version...there are numerous changes and new stuff.

post-17160-0-92545900-1321251203.jpgpost-17160-0-62349200-1321251214.jpgpost-17160-0-23653500-1321251220_thumb.jpost-17160-0-34573100-1321251223.jpg

Hey goog1967, the new ambulances look awesome. But I thought you were attempting to use the new Dodge rescue that LA is placing in service right now. I believe they are going to place about 300 of the new Dodge's in the fleet over the next couple of years.

Hey goog1967, the new ambulances look awesome. But I thought you were attempting to use the new Dodge rescue that LA is placing in service right now. I believe they are going to place about 300 of the new Dodge's in the fleet over the next couple of years.

there is no dodge cab yet but as soon as one becomes available,I will swap out the Ford.I asked if the guys wanted to do it that way and most wanted the Ford in the game till a better option presents itself.